Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Festive costumes - "Happy Halloween"

by AdeLanaSP Posted 13th Oct 2017 at 3:28 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2017 at 10:00 PM by AdeLanaSP

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 6:31 PM
It's really pretty. Thanks !
Will those outfits be accessible by Echo's costume trunk someday ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 6:52 PM
Very cute! I love the texturing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 12:04 AM
Omigosh, Jonipoon's right, the texture is excellent!

Any chance of the red-and-black being converted for Adults? Would be awesome on sim vampires! Teen vampires, too...

-gE
>=Σ
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 10:12 AM
Thank you all for the comments! I tried to make a holiday for Sims children
I do not plan to do costumes for teenagers and adults.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AdeLanaSP
I do not plan to do costumes for teenagers and adults.

well, that stinks. =(
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 10:21 PM
OOOH! Clothes that fit both Halloween AND my Gothic Victorian theme? These are wonderful, and just in time for the holiday!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 10:00 PM
These are really cute, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 6:18 PM
Hi, I clicked to get the hat mesh, and when I went to download it, the page said it didn't exist anymore. The website for it is still there. The download is not. I was wondering if it's me. Did I do something wrong?
Great work, btw.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimBlackStar
Hi, I clicked to get the hat mesh, and when I went to download it, the page said it didn't exist anymore. The website for it is still there. The download is not. I was wondering if it's me. Did I do something wrong?
Great work, btw.

I pass through the link and get to the required download. Perhaps there is a reason why your browser does not open the page with a link to the mesh hat. You can download my archive with a mesh for a hat on my blog. The link will be written in a personal message, because I do not know whether or not to write a link here.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AdeLanaSP
I pass through the link and get to the required download. Perhaps there is a reason why your browser does not open the page with a link to the mesh hat. You can download my archive with a mesh for a hat on my blog. The link will be written in a personal message, because I do not know whether or not to write a link here.

Thanks I got got it! I really appreciate you doing that for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 3:34 AM
Lovely DL. Thank you <3