Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simblreen - Gravestones + Effects

by Bakie Posted 29th Oct 2017 at 6:49 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 8:10 PM
Thanks for more Halloween items These are great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 3:16 AM
where did you get the fireflies that fly around the bushes in your video? These are awesome! I love all your creations!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 6:25 AM
Thanks for another awesome upload!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 10:15 AM
Once again thank you very much Bakie !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brinneysim
where did you get the fireflies that fly around the bushes in your video? These are awesome! I love all your creations!

I used the Effect Player to get them. The code to use is: gp1_collecting_insects_fireflys
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
Thanks for more Halloween items These are great!

Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Thanks for another awesome upload!

Quote: Originally posted by Loryah
Once again thank you very much Bakie !

Thank you all!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 2:10 PM
Can I just say I love you and your mods? They add so much immersion to the somewhat static world...
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brinneysim

or use liberated insects Mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 5:28 PM
wonderfull, thanks man
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 5:43 PM
Love this Halloween series! Going to get lots of us in my game. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 8:06 PM
oh man, the mist are NOT automatic like bat cave?? (need a click and on) !! very sad!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tami535
Can I just say I love you and your mods? They add so much immersion to the somewhat static world...

Yes you can! It makes me happy to hear that, so thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Love this Halloween series! Going to get lots of us in my game. Thank you

You're welcome, looking forwards to seeing results
Quote: Originally posted by Cah3ms
wonderfull, thanks man

Quote: Originally posted by Cah3ms
oh man, the mist are NOT automatic like bat cave?? (need a click and on) !! very sad!!

Nope, as there are more then just one effect and because I want them to be able to use also without any effects, I decided to make them not automaticaly spawn the mist.
For example, as you would make a graveyard with 10 gravestones + 10 New Graves, it will get a mess on your lot as for the effects and it could do your game performance any good either if you don't have a PC that can handle that much of effects. So therefore it's better to let people decide for their selfs if they want to activate them or not.
But I hope you still like them. Also, after activating, the next time you start your game, they should still be there in most cases.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 2:50 PM
Hey! Good job. Can you also extract other grave models from Forgotten Hollow cemetery? :) There are few which not in game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levkoni
Hey! Good job. Can you also extract other grave models from Forgotten Hollow cemetery? There are few which not in game.

Yes, my intention was to upload more gravestones, but I got a bit short of time, so I didn't include all of them.
So more gravestones with the same effects added to them will be uploaded later.
Probably also the gravestones that will come with the Cats and Dogs EP

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 5:02 AM
I love this and the spider web! I love your stuff!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th May 2018 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaleth
I love this and the spider web! I love your stuff!

That's good to hear! Thanks

Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 8:18 PM
I also think that your creations give the game a lot of flexibility and realism. THANK YOU!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
I also think that your creations give the game a lot of flexibility and realism. THANK YOU!!!

Thanks! The thing is that all of these effects used with the object can already be found in game. They're not that visible though as they spawn on certain places in the Sims worlds or only at certain times.
And of course they're not placeable in build mode, until now!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 5:31 AM
I'll use this in Forgotten Hollow. Thanks Bakie!