Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hobby Magazine Autonomy Fix

by simler90 Posted 7th Nov 2017 at 9:58 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2017 at 8:42 PM by simler90

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:57 PM
Thanks for this, simler90. I always wondered what the hay my Sims were doing playing around and around with hobby mags!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 7:44 AM
This is helpful, but is there a way to make the hobby magazines just not expire? IRL, I have "hobby magazines" (cough! Crochet patterns! Cough!) from twenty years ago; they are as current as the day they were printed.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by croiduire
This is helpful, but is there a way to make the hobby magazines just not expire? IRL, I have "hobby magazines" (cough! Crochet patterns! Cough!) from twenty years ago; they are as current as the day they were printed.

In the opposite, I would like regular magazines to expire, because they more look like the type that will be published weekly/monthly (and also I don't like them lasting forever).