Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 11:54 AM
Wolf Pack~Sims 3 Edition~
~ALL CREDIT FOR THIS CHALLENGE GOES TO LILSIMSE, HATSY AND STEPH0SIM I'M SIMPLY ADAPTATION IT FOR THE SIMS 3 ~
~Hia I'm Flora and I late last night I was on Youtube when I notice a cool little challenge. This challenge is sadly just a Sims 4 challenges or at least I hadn't found any Sims 3 so I chose to make one. So welcome to The Sims 3 Wolf Pack Challenge!(Also sadly you must have Pets in order to play this challenge)~ LINK TO ORIGINAL CHALLENGE RULES
~~
GOAL:
~The goal of this challenge is to raise enough money to get off the island before the endler raccoon (A black and white cat) dies. But here's the thing you may only rise money by your wolf pack (The Dogs)
SET UP:
~You should use a world like one for the midnight sun challenge (but i'm not your mother)
~Created a single sim with the animal lover trait and any LTW. Next make 6 dogs, give them different ages and traits but that's not required, it just a choice. Now let make the raccoon, since we don't have raccoons in the sims 3 we will be using a cat, give this cat very bad traits.(The cat goal is to stop you and your 'Pack' form getting off the island'
~When you move on to the island and buy everything listed set your money to 0. You must rise enough to leave the island BEFORE the cat dies.
RULES:
~Buy a fridge and counter along with a stove, then buy a sleeping bag or bed, also buy a shower and toilet and finally play enough food bowls and pet beds for your dogs and cat.Oh don't forget a littler box!
~You can fish, and collect flowers but most of you money should be through you dogs.
~Play on short lifespan
~Try and keep all the pets alive!If the cat dies before you can get off the island you lose so you might want to keep him around (Even though we hate him.)
~Try and have good relationship with your pets, make sure the dogs or happy.
~The only reason the cat should be alive is because he is your timmer, once he dies the challenges is over.
~NO CHEATS!! The only cheat aloud is resetsim and family funds nothing else. FAMILY FUNDS ONLY AT THE BEGINNING!!
~~
PLAY TESTERS WANTED