Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Werewolf Skins + other addons

by Tarruvi Posted 1st Dec 2017 at 8:27 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2023 at 4:00 PM by Tarruvi : updated and added new package

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 9:52 PM
Nice mod.
Is there any chance you can equip it on normal sims?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thomas.l.a
Nice mod.
Is there any chance you can equip it on normal sims?

Thanks! And, if a Vampire w/ a Werewolf Skin and Human has children, there is a chance to get a human with the Were skins.

But, I’ll add a new version soon. This new one will allow both Humans and Vamps to access the skins. :P
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 1:29 AM
Very cool! I've been wishing we had more vampire skins.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drinkmorecocoa
Very cool! I've been wishing we had more vampire skins.

Yeah! When I first saw the Vampire Fangs in CAS, my mind quickly went to Werewolves.
I pretty much made this mod as a substitute for not having the Werewolf Life State in the game yet.
And, I might just use these skins if the EA skins for Werewolves are not to my liking. XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 7:22 AM
you see this here EA! please make this Happen! in the real game thank you moder ! i hope this happen in the real game cross fingers am adding this to my games now's you made me happy tonight
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 11:43 AM
so cool mod I hope EA will be inspired by this and will ad them it'd be so cool having them with some skills next to vampires
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 11:39 PM
idk what the limitations are since I'm not sure how to mod, but it would be REALLY COOL if they had actual werewolf muzzles, because right now they look kinda like those low budget horror movie werewolves. I'm just a really picky person though, so don't take it personally. Thank you nonetheless! It looks fabulous! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 2:47 AM
I recently found some Satyr legs that would work as werewolf legs if some one could just make some FEET! Or convert a pair of Sims 3 feet. I think I actually have a werewolf nose saved in a folder. You know, I could use monster slippers for feet instead I guess lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 10:44 PM
I do like this but i was playing around with my sims and realized if i made my sims plant sims they would put the werewolf skins on
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 3:03 PM
I had the same problem. Luckily each of the colors is a different package. So taking out any you aren't currently using limits the chances of a plant sim ending up all hairy. Not ideal, but worth it for such great skins!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by saltxy
I do like this but i was playing around with my sims and realized if i made my sims plant sims they would put the werewolf skins on

Oh yeah!
I used two of the three Skin data tags for these skins. Them being for the Red, Green, and Blue skins respectively.

Sorry for this is happening, CC skins that blend are limited to existing tags in the game files.

HOWEVER! The “No_Blending” Skin version should fix this problem! Because, that version has no skin data tag attached to the Plantsims!

A downside to this fix, is future children WILL have the same Fur color as their werewolf parent. To add some other fur colors appear in the family tree, you’ll have to make a new Werewolf Sim with the desired color! I personally use this version, it fixes the Were-Plantsim bug. And, I have full control over the Family Tree.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 8:51 PM
Cool idea. Nice detail for the skins and I love that they can blend. Great color and texture. Cute facial details. Love it! Can't wait to see more of your work! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 4:12 PM
Nice mod.
There's any tail mod that fits this skin? And how about the ears?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adelino1951
Nice mod.
There's any tail mod that fits this skin? And how about the ears?

Thanks!
And, there are no tail and ear mods that match every color here. But, a lot come close. I’d recommend searching through google, and such for some you like. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 3:58 PM
This is a great mod, but could you make a version of the teeth that doesn't replace the ones already in-game? Because now every vampire I make is marked as modded even if they aren't.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spiderses
This is a great mod, but could you make a version of the teeth that doesn't replace the ones already in-game? Because now every vampire I make is marked as modded even if they aren't.

Oh, the teeth are an Optional file to download. And, they don’t quite replace the existing vampire teeth.

They, just make vampire fangs available for human Sims. I’m sorry your vampires are being saved as Modded, it’s a side effect of the Modded files. Deleting the teeth files should fix this.
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 5:38 AM
Default Tarruvi werewolves
Please where the heck are the skins in CAS ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 5:39 AM
Thanks for your work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Penguin Stroller
Please where the heck are the skins in CAS ?

They should be where the normal skins are in CAS. Are they not there?

And, if no. Are mods enabled in your settings? I’ll look into it once I’m back home for the weekend.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 6:19 PM
this a a great mod and really needed in game . thanks !!
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 10:15 PM
Default is there a way ?
Quote: Originally posted by Tarruvi
Thanks! And, if a Vampire w/ a Werewolf Skin and Human has children, there is a chance to get a human with the Were skins.

But, I�ll add a new version soon. This new one will allow both Humans and Vamps to access the skins. :P

was wondering if there was a way when you turn a sim " vampire bite " to have that sim's vampire state a werewolf state ? in other words have the skin auto equipped in a way to the vampire dark state ? i love this mod you made and it has changed my game play . thanks so much !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jetfire
was wondering if there was a way when you turn a sim " vampire bite " to have that sim's vampire state a werewolf state ? in other words have the skin auto equipped in a way to the vampire dark state ? i love this mod you made and it has changed my game play . thanks so much !

Sorry, It doesn’t auto equip onto Vamps. I think the Vampire can change their Dark Form in the mirror or dresser. With the “Change Sim” option. I’m glad you like the mod! ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 5:57 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Nov 2019 at 3:24 PM
Been using these for a long time, they're so cute!!
Page 1 of 2