Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Physique Range Increaser and Decreaser

by df1112 Posted 22nd Dec 2017 at 2:29 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 8:14 PM
thanks!i love it!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 4:19 AM
It's been years since I've used a body morphing Mod. This looks like fun. Thank you for sharing

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 12:31 AM
Hey! I think this mod is a great idea, but when I put the mod into my mod folder with it as a zip file and the mod itself, it doesn't seem to work. The Sims 4 muscle and fatness engine overrides this. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mint
Hey! I think this mod is a great idea, but when I put the mod into my mod folder with it as a zip file and the mod itself, it doesn't seem to work. The Sims 4 muscle and fatness engine overrides this. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

Please extract the .zip file into your mod folder. You should only have a .TS4SCRIPT file in your mod folder, no zip file. Try to place it in the root of your mods folder to make sure it shows up, though one folder deep should work. Also please make sure you have script mods enabled in your game settings, and verify that the mod shows up upon starting the game.

Also please be aware of what I mentioned in the description. This is NOT a CAS mod, only an in-game mod. For a better experience, I would urge you to install the two other mods I mentioned in the description to address what this mod -doesn't- do. This mod WILL work without these other mods, however editing you sim in CAS may "snap" your sim to the limits set in CAS. Likewise, creating a new Sim without a CAS mod will not expose the in-game range set by this mod. These CAS limits can be expanded with SirDaubeny's mod, linked in the description.

MC Command Center can be used in-game to check for functionality by testing various fitness and fatness settings (-100 to 100) and verifying the physique range you see is to your liking.

Finally, what patch version are you running? It may be that older versions are not compatible with the newer code this injects over.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 11:14 PM
Ahh. thanks for clearing this up!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 10:40 AM
thank you very much !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:13 PM
Nice mod.
But it sadly doesn't work anymore
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 8:59 PM
great mod but doesn't work anymore. will be new updates?
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th May 2018 at 3:55 AM
I really enjoyed this mod, but it doesn't work anymore. Is there going to be an update to it?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th May 2018 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thomas.l.a
Nice mod.
But it sadly doesn't work anymore
Quote: Originally posted by felipe155
great mod but doesn't work anymore. will be new updates?
Quote: Originally posted by failmuseum
I really enjoyed this mod, but it doesn't work anymore. Is there going to be an update to it?

df1112 helped me integrate their script into my Fitness Controls mod. They were planning to direct people to there from this page once it was ready, but I took a bit too long testing it and I'm not sure df1112 is visiting ModTheSims any more.

Anyway, you can now use Fitness Controls as a one-stop complete solution for expanding the range of sims' fat/muscle.
Fitness Conrols on itch.io | on ModTheSims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 10:14 AM
Can this be updated to 1.44.88.1020?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 5:52 AM
Thank you so much for this! Now my sims can be a bit more muscular or plumper than what is possible in game.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 6:47 PM
Hi, will this mod be updated to work again after the November 13 update ? I know it is indicated as no longer "supported", but I loved it and it annoys me to not be able to use it
Thank you !
PS : sorry for my English, I'm French.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galahad_C
Hi, will this mod be updated to work again after the November 13 update ? I know it is indicated as no longer "supported", but I loved it and it annoys me to not be able to use it
Thank you !

I'm in the same situation as you.. (Je suis française aussi Haha)
Du coup si tu as trouvé une solution je suis preneuse.
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 8:20 PM
Default Fitness Controls
Quote: Originally posted by Galahad_C
Thank you !

Quote: Originally posted by Mutsumichan
I'm in the same situation as you.. (Je suis française aussi Haha)
Du coup si tu as trouvé une solution je suis preneuse.

Hi guys, I had the same problem. You should try the new Fitness Controls mod by roBurky:
http://modthesims.info/d/603777/fitness-controls.html and here's his official page https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-fitness

This mod increases the physique range and other useful things, you won't have to worry anymore for the other mods, this one has all together. Check it out and hope it will help you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 9:28 AM
Hello,

Thank you for the link erickdtp97, I had downloaded to try to see that its author cited it above, but I do not like it ... I find it too complicated and I do not like to have a ton of settings to make while with this mod there was only to paste a file in the folder and everything was good.

Mutsumichan, du coup je n'ai toujours pas trouvé de mod pour remplacer malheureusement ! Je cherche toujours, si je trouve mon bonheur je le signalerai ici !

Thank you all
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 3:03 AM
That mods is not working anymore? I need help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 10:19 PM
This is great! Thanks so much!