Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Casual/Modern Top-Only Recolors of Long Sleeve Trim Dress AF

by InLovewithRed Posted 1st Jan 2018 at 12:54 AM - Updated 1st Jan 2018 at 4:15 PM by InLovewithRed

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 9:05 AM
I adore these Red. I have gotten even more leggings downloaded from a creator in Russia and wanted more options to wear with them. Yippeee!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 2:37 PM
Nice, I was hoping for more tops to pair with boots and tights. Thanks!
Too bad about the fat morph, these comfy sweaters would have been perfect for body type variety.
Could you please link to the colourful tights you paired with the lilac sweater?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 5:06 PM
@atymer and @blockparty aww thanks a lot guys! It means so much, I'm glad you like them!

Blockparty, here is the link to those leggings my sim wore with the lilac top. They are available on MTS.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 4:04 PM
Ooh I must have missed those. Thank you so much for the link!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 4:05 PM
If it's not too much trouble could you link me to the pose box you used as well? I just noticed those happy jump shots you took, what fun!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 7:48 PM
Squee! It's like you read my mind and knew what I was looking for.
And what blockparty said about the jumpshot and pose box.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 9:00 PM
@blockparty and @CatOfEvilGenius I think I used like 5 different pose boxes for these shots But the jump shot one in particular is from Trinity Fashion Shop and can be found here on her blog. For the coffee shots, I believe I used strawberrikhunnie's espresso posebox as well as the prop hack by Adele and decorgal21572 found here on MTS. As far as the other two go I have no idea lol. I hope this helps some? :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 10:36 PM
Thank you so much for providing all that bonus info!

Trinity's site sent me to some dodgy ad-place that insisted I install suspicious crap, which it took me a while to circumvent. So for anyone else having such issues, here's the direct link to the jump posebox: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yfdh2...Yposebox046.rar

I love taking fun pictures of my sims and these are already giving me great ideas.
Thanks again for the inspiration, the great screenshots, the downloads and the extra effort you put into answering us!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blockparty
Thank you so much for providing all that bonus info!

Trinity's site sent me to some dodgy ad-place that insisted I install suspicious crap, which it took me a while to circumvent. So for anyone else having such issues, here's the direct link to the jump posebox: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yfdh2...Yposebox046.rar

I love taking fun pictures of my sims and these are already giving me great ideas.
Thanks again for the inspiration, the great screenshots, the downloads and the extra effort you put into answering us!

Glad to help!
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 6:34 PM
Default Hairstyles
Quote: Originally posted by InLovewithRed
Glad to help!

I have been looking everywhere for the hairstyles they're wearing and I haven't found a single one! Do you have a link for those too? As well as the necklace the blonde girl is wearing. They are just too cute to pass up