Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

100% cloning machine chance plus instant adding to inventory

by killergoonie Posted 18th Jan 2018 at 6:40 PM - Updated 20th Jan 2018 at 10:13 PM by killergoonie : adding more info

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 4:07 AM
Thanks. Does this work for the latest patch?

PS I think it would be awesome if you could make it that jungle supplies could be cloned as well!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 7:55 AM
A game changer! Thank you, removed a lot of annoying grinding.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anthony_Wu
A game changer! Thank you, removed a lot of annoying grinding.

The main reason I even tried to make it work with the latest patch. I hated just spamming "Clone Object" and you fail about 70% of the time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 12:53 PM
Is this still working?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 3:07 AM
Works good on the 100% but when things like metals are cloned and immediately put in the sim's inventory there are problems: they're not unusable at the chemistry bench until the sim is reset. You can't even place them in world until the sim is reset.

Sims are better than us.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 9:44 PM
Thanks for updating this mod, though I'm curious if your planning to add a Function to Clone Multiples (something like the Purchase Actions, but Free and only for the placed item).

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Oct 2019 at 3:56 PM
this mod is great, but i was wondering, with the release of RoM, would it be possible if you could make a mod like this for the spell Copypasto?
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th May 2021 at 10:56 PM
It would not hurt to update