Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slower Relationship Progression

by MeCoinpurse Posted 25th Jan 2018 at 3:42 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 4:46 PM
Oh, good! The way it is now, I talk to somebody for five minutes to get my social meter up, and suddenly they're my friend, and they want to go out and do stuff all the time. Geeze, it was just one lousy conversation -- chill, already! :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 8:35 PM
I love you. I've been wanting a mod like this forever, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 11:02 PM
totally must have mod for me now building relations will be challenge and joy I can't wait to go for few dates before relationship will become more serious, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 1:19 AM
This mod sounds great and I will get it, definitely just wanted to ask, what if my sim already has the Reward Trait of Incredibly Friendly already...will that affect this mod? This trait really speeds up the relationship building, "Hello" and they are friends. :=( I really did not want it to be "that" fast. I just wouldn't know how to get the trait removed from my sims' Simology.

In the mean time, great job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 1:20 AM
Thank yall guys! If there's any problems or recommendations let me know and I'll see what I can do
Instructor
#7 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bshag4lv
This mod sounds great and I will get it, definitely just wanted to ask, what if my sim already has the Reward Trait of Incredibly Friendly already...will that affect this mod? This trait really speeds up the relationship building, "Hello" and they are friends. :=( I really did not want it to be "that" fast. I just wouldn't know how to get the trait removed from my sims' Simology.

hey you can use "add traits in regular menu" mod to remove that reward trait it's here on that site, just search in searching bar
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 9:23 PM
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bshag4lv

I have not looked into that trait yet(I didnt even know it existed honestly), I can look into it and see how it affects the changes I have made and if I am capable of modding that trait, I can upload a new version or a separate optional file. I will try by the end of the weekend, I am slumped between university and work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 5:02 PM
Thank you, I've always waited for a mod like this
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 5:06 PM
Tell me compatibility with WickedWhims?
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IngridValentine
Tell me compatibility with WickedWhims?

havnt seen any uncompatibility
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 10:47 PM
THANK YOU FOR THIS, i've been waiting since 2014... Game is so easy to make friends and do romances, it gets bored. Now it will become very interesting! THANK YOU!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:06 AM
this really is a great mod
helped me by making the relationship more realistic
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 8:50 PM
The romance bar doesn't show up no matter how many times my sims flirt; I took out the conflict and still the same problem
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HumALittle
The romance bar doesn't show up no matter how many times my sims flirt; I took out the conflict and still the same problem

The romance doesn't show until a certain percentage is filled. Eventually it will show, it just takes time. Unless the recent patch messed this mod up, if it doesn't show after some time let me know
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 3:19 PM
My sims have 100 friendship and it never shows; I used all romance interactions
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 3:19 PM
Hey, does anyone know if there's a mod that's like...the opposite of this? I don't know if it's just me, but my sims take forever to bond with other sims. At this point I've got so many mods installed that I don't know if it's how the game naturally is or if another mod is causing it. Sorry to be a pain and irrelevant to this mod.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th May 2018 at 4:22 PM
Thanks for this awesome mod! Is it possible to have a version with even slower values? It would be much more realistic and perfect for my play style. Thanks againg you improved the game a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th May 2018 at 8:53 PM
Thanks for this mod! I much prefer relationships taking longer to progress.
Could it be possible to have a version that slows positive and negative interactions equally? I have mods that make it so that negative moods and interactions are much more frequent so having slow gain but fast lost seems unbalanced in that circumstance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 12:58 PM
This is great mod. I cant stand how fast romance/friendship is gained in Sims 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 11:04 PM
I love this mod! It makes the game more realistic for me. Is it or will it be updated for 1.44.77.1020 (the Seasons patch)?
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 2:54 AM
Wonder the same!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 1:29 AM
Does it works patch seasons?
Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chantalwapa
Does it works patch seasons?

I checked the xml files, and nothing (other than the relationship value increases, obviously) has changed. The should should be compatible with seasons
Page 1 of 2