Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 1370 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 10:51 PM
Default Unable to upload anything to the website?
Hello again! I have attached a screenshot of the error I receive whenever I try.
I do remember have gotten a couple warnings back in 2011 because one up my uploads (a cottage for The Sims 2) did not meet requirements. My guess is that I do not have access because of that which is fair enough really. Am I able to make an appeal? Or will it stay like permanently?

Thank you for reading!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#2 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 10:57 PM
Are you on Bootstrap? Receiving a rejection for an upload does not prevent you from uploading. I also take it you are going to Create>Upload items? Also, people don't receive warnings because they got a reject.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Are you on Bootstrap? Receiving a rejection for an upload does not prevent you from uploading. I also take it you are going to Create>Upload items? Also, people don't receive warnings because they got a reject.


I am using the regular site. Though the same problem occurs when I try through Bootstrap. I go to Create > Upload Items and I land on the error.
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 1:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meihyr
I am using the regular site. Though the same problem occurs when I try through Bootstrap. I go to Create > Upload Items and I land on the error.


This is happening to me too
Puffin McMuffin
staff: administrator
#5 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 9:13 PM
@ChloeTheNinja, if I recall right, if you posted about 5 posts or more, you will get the ability to upload things although I might be wrong.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 10:43 PM
@Meihyr the reason that appears is because you are restricted from uploading. If you want to upload again, let me know, and I can look into removing it, but please read through the guidelines first and look at existing uploads to get an idea on quality and what we expect here.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyralei
@ChloeTheNinja, if I recall right, if you posted about 5 posts or more, you will get the ability to upload things although I might be wrong.


Oh ok thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashiketh
@Meihyr the reason that appears is because you are restricted from uploading. If you want to upload again, let me know, and I can look into removing it, but please read through the guidelines first and look at existing uploads to get an idea on quality and what we expect here.


@Tashiketh Thank you for getting back to me!
I am foggy on the warnings I received back in 2011, but I figured it may be why I am not able to upload now. I am terribly sorry for all the hassle I caused back then (for acting so daft that it called for moderator action to be taken against my account) and now. I would like another chance to be able to share with the community (it's why I wanted to try and regain access to this account after having lost my details after so long). However, if it is not permissible, I understand.
Back to top