Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Music Career (The Sims 3)

by Twilightsims Posted 9th Mar 2018 at 10:53 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2018 at 4:23 PM by Twilightsims

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 12:18 AM
Ahhhh thank you so much! I had been waiting for something like this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 12:31 AM
Yay! I loved this career in the sims 3. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 8:21 AM
Awesome Work :D
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 7:27 PM
Great addition, thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 7:45 PM
Totally awesome! The musical branch of the Entertainer career was completely lacking! Next Time I start up my game, the one Sim I've got in the music industry that ain't about to die is making a career change! LOL!

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:46 AM
Thanks this was my favourite in Sims 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 3:07 AM
Thank you, I really missed being able to get my Sims to be come rockstars. This is really awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 7:23 PM
Cool I'm always looking for my sims some work
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 4:11 PM
Awesome! My sim wants to be a rockstar, and finally he can =D Missed this so much from sims 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 7:40 AM
Btw, have you ever considered making a gardener or fisherman (angler) career? Thesse were two of my favourite ones in sims 3 and I miss them so much as I love gardening and fishing and for my sims to be self-employed https://www.supercheats.com/guides/...ener-profession and https://www.supercheats.com/guides/...rman-profession
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 9:22 AM
I love this mod. I have been waiting for a rockstar career for so long. But i do have one question. My sim is working in this career and needed to take a day off from work but i could not find the option for this on the Phone and also not on the sim itself. My sim took a performance hit but i couldn't do anything about it. I don't know if i'm the only one and it is some sort of modconflict. Someone else noticed it by any chance?
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 10:28 PM
Awesome mod! Any chance you could do an actor career too?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 5:06 PM
This mod don’t work for me. When I take the career and up guitar skill, the game can not save (with an error message with a very long number).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seyjin
This mod don’t work for me. When I take the career and up guitar skill, the game can not save (with an error message with a very long number).

Hi! I'm sorry to hear this, do you know if it is a last exception error?

Twilightsims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 2:00 AM
First off, thanks for this! I am having a problem, though. My sim won't advance past Stagehand. The promotion progress bar doesn't move, just sits in the middle of the Average range. Has anyone else had this problem?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rpierce61
First off, thanks for this! I am having a problem, though. My sim won't advance past Stagehand. The promotion progress bar doesn't move, just sits in the middle of the Average range. Has anyone else had this problem?

The same thing happend to me. Eventually i used the following cheat: careers.promote Music This solved it for me and i could go on with this career, except that i still can't ask for a day off work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pallies656602
The same thing happend to me. Eventually i used the following cheat: careers.promote Music This solved it for me and i could go on with this career, except that i still can't ask for a day off work.

Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try.

I'll never grow up and I'll never grow old...blame it on the love of rock and roll!
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th May 2018 at 12:33 AM
This is another needed career; Thank you!
I see you focused on the guitar skill and wondered if the other instruments could be included?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th May 2018 at 10:34 AM
I really missed this carreer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 8:47 AM
The vanilla Entertainer career is so boring and "one sided". This one seems good. Going to give it a try now. Thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 4:12 AM
Aaaaw.. I must admit I'm disappointed. I never understood why the symphonic career had a guitar as a main instrument and was really hoping the custom one would have a piano instead
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 12:00 PM
Hi, my sim is currently in this career. Are you going to update this career soon because all careers needed an update.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:27 PM
Yay. Thank you so much. I love this career.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 1:33 PM
Great Career, however, do you download only one option or the ones you want? so i want piano skill and optional objectives also :)
Page 1 of 2