Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Herbalist Aspiration

by marlynsims Posted 20th Mar 2018 at 12:47 PM - Updated 11th Apr 2020 at 6:36 PM by MarieLynette : I updated the aspiration

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 4:36 PM
Yes!! Thank you for thinking of this!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 5:47 PM Last edited by Loryah : 20th Mar 2018 at 6:00 PM.
Great job, thank you very much ! I found the game lack cruelly of aspirations. On one of your screenshots I see some of them that I don't have like baking or fortune hunter, where are you find them please ? I will be happy to have them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loryah
Great job, thank you very much ! I found the game lack cruelly of aspirations. On one of your screenshots I see some of them that I don't have like baking or fortune hunter, where are you find them please ? I will be happy to have them!

Hey! They are available on my tumblr: marylnsims
I will be uploading them here but everything takes a while as it goes through moderation queue! X
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarieLynette
I will be uploading them here but everything takes a while as it goes through moderation queue! X

And added you to my list of tumblr people I'm following
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarieLynette

Thank you ! I go there right now !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dravenxiv
And added you to my list of tumblr people I'm following

Awe thank you so much!! Just in case you couldnt find it, here is the link http://marlynsims.tumblr.com/
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 7:03 PM
Omg, thank you so much! I love OR and especially the herbalism skill, I am overjoyed you have made this mod. Thank you for sharing! I will go to your tumblr, for sure, thanks for link.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 6:20 AM
I am SOOOOOO excited for this! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 9:52 AM
Thank you!!! This is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 11:05 PM
This is terrific! My Sim is going on vacation to Granite Falls, and this is a great aspiration.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 6:59 AM
This looks great. Thanks! I was looking for an herbalist career and this is the closest thing I can find thus far.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 10:29 AM
Default Herbalist Career
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
This looks great. Thanks! I was looking for an herbalist career and this is the closest thing I can find thus far.

Thanks! I will be making a herbalist career, I already have it in progress
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 6:10 PM
This is the perfect aspiration for one of my sims, none of the default ones worked for her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:35 PM
Does this work for latest patch? Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 8:53 PM
I've not seen where you have updated, so I'm adding this mod back in my game...I've learned I can't play my herbalists without it. Crossing my fingers...thanks for a great mod!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 8:22 PM
Is this still working with the new update?

"Hey, Johnny!!! It's time for some fun! XD" - Calixam
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 4:00 AM
This looks real cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 1:45 PM
I'm stuck!!!! I can't pass the first level because even when my sim water all of her plant it doesn't count so I can't complete the milestone 1
Field Researcher
#20 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 10:02 PM
I looked at her Tumblr page and found she's nearly done with the update for this cool mod. Her blog post was today.
https://marlynsims.tumblr.com/post/...uch-all-updated

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starrling
I looked at her Tumblr page and found she's nearly done with the update for this cool mod. Her blog post was today.
https://marlynsims.tumblr.com/post/...uch-all-updated

lmao my thiccc thumbs accidentally deleted that post, but yes it is finally updated! Available for download on my tumblr or here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karol-ann.morency@hotmail
I'm stuck!!!! I can't pass the first level because even when my sim water all of her plant it doesn't count so I can't complete the milestone 1

HEY, this mod is updated now, so please re-download! Appropriate changes have been made
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 8:06 PM
Thanks so much for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 11:11 PM
Love this!! I really hope you do more aspirations and traits, the game is missing so many there could be.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 3:37 PM
love this !
Page 1 of 2