Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

11 K Nautik (Jope) Console set 1 - 2023 UPDATED

by Blackgryffin Posted 24th Mar 2018 at 6:10 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2023 at 2:02 PM by Blackgryffin

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 4:39 PM
very nice and unique. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 9:26 PM
I love these! Thank you so much for sharing them with us
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 10:32 PM
adorable, I'd love to have this in my real house!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:27 PM
Thanks a lot to everyone for your comments Comments are everything : they warm, they help and are a guide for any custom content creator But everything goes to an end one day or another. Graphic stuff is a big part of my life, both professional and free time. I own many textures and I always try to find new "free to use" textures to apply to custom content. Most of times, they are mix of different ones I work and re-work to get different results.

But these days, MTS staff decided that global credits to texture websites and/or creators are not enough. Now, I have to give a link for EACH part of any rendering, meaning each texture I use/re-use ... Meaning 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 different links for each object ... Meaning a long time to research these links. Meaning craziness

So, I won't upload original contents on MTS. Rendering something else than Maxis plastic or making different renderings ( not only recolors ) has no longer its place here. It is sad but it is fact and reality.

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2023 at 10:23 PM
More goodies for my Blackgryffin folder; YUM!
Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2023 at 6:45 PM Last edited by Blackgryffin : 28th Oct 2023 at 2:05 PM.
@MissCee : Those Nautik Jope are going to be updated this week ( corrected the mesh and the shadows ) so stay tuned bzzzzzzzz <--- wrong answer !

it is already updated and uploaded here on MTS by my counterpart in the tech-hippie team So, you have the update before everyone else .................

Going to edit the title and so on ... cheers !

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Oct 2023 at 6:23 PM
Thank you, I love the look of it! BTW, the large window in the background, where did you get that, please?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Oct 2023 at 1:50 PM
It comes from one of the best kit Maxis provided 2 or 3 years ago : moschino-stuff-pack ... I say one of the best only for those windows which are really cool

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2023 at 10:07 PM
Default lOVE iT, LOVE IT, LOVE! IT!
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
@MissCee : Those Nautik Jope are going to be updated this week ( corrected the mesh and the shadows ) so stay tuned bzzzzzzzz <--- wrong answer !

it is already updated and uploaded here on MTS by my counterpart in the tech-hippie team So, you have the update before everyone else .................

Going to edit the title and so on ... cheers !

aW Gee SHUCKS golly, WOW. ..! Thank you so much!

Blessings,
MissCee