Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

14 Metal Classik [2tiles] Doors - set 1

by Blackgryffin Posted 24th Mar 2018 at 6:37 AM - Updated 24th Mar 2018 at 6:03 PM by Blackgryffin

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 2:23 PM
Awesome! Perfect for those dreary dungeons! Love it! Thankyou!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 12:29 AM
These are great, just what my game needs, thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:27 PM
Thanks a lot to everyone for your comments Comments are everything : they warm, they help and are a guide for any custom content creator But everything goes to an end one day or another. Graphic stuff is a big part of my life, both professional and free time. I own many textures and I always try to find new "free to use" textures to apply to custom content. Most of times, they are mix of different ones I work and re-work to get different results.

But these days, MTS staff decided that global credits to texture websites and/or creators are not enough. Now, I have to give a link for EACH part of any rendering, meaning each texture I use/re-use ... Meaning 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 different links for each object ... Meaning a long time to research these links. Meaning craziness

So, I won't upload original contents on MTS. Rendering something else than Maxis plastic or making different renderings ( not only recolors ) has no longer its place here. It is sad but it is fact and reality.

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 8:24 PM
Totally understandable. It is a lot of work to do all that. But your sharing of these wonderful items is truly appreciated, now and forever. So thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 11:10 AM
so beautiful, thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 6:10 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 9:47 PM
Thank you for your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 3:56 PM
thank you! this is very beautiful ♥
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jan 2022 at 3:22 PM
It doesn't work for me... Only the metal frame shows up, the door itself is "swallowed" by the wall and isn't visible. How do I fix this?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 7:58 PM
Thanks