Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 1:06 AM
Default What are the resources that I would need to make a Hogwarts school on Sims 3?
In honor of the new Skydome Enhanced Witches mod I'm planning on creating a Harry Potter like world where the students would attend far away from the Muggles' eyes but I don't have any pictures or resources to make it possible. I would like to make Hogsmeade to go along with the world as well as a Quidditch field. Do you know where I could look to help me make this world happen? I'm not good with architecture so this would just be my big project that I would do whenever I have some free time so that I could get better at it.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 1:04 PM
It depends on what you're asking for. If you want them on lots, you just download regular stuff and install them as usual.

If you want them to decorate your world, you just need the same items and learn to make them visible in caw.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
It depends on what you're asking for. If you want them on lots, you just download regular stuff and install them as usual.
o
If you want them to decorate your world, you just need the same items and learn to make them visible in caw.

I was referring to pictures of Hogwarts,Hogsmeade and the Quidditch field as well as the Forbidden Forest so that I could get a good visual confirmation of the Harry Potter world that would me make this world.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
I was referring to pictures of Hogwarts,Hogsmeade and the Quidditch field as well as the Forbidden Forest so that I could get a good visual confirmation of the Harry Potter world that would me make this world.

Google - and watch the movies again.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Google - and watch the movies again.

All the movies are on Blu-ray and I don't have a blu-ray drive installed on my laptop.
dodgy builder
#6 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 12:07 AM
What does Google have to do with a blu-ray drive?
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 6:57 AM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 4th Apr 2018 at 8:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
What does Google have to do with a blu-ray drive?

In order to get a clear vision of the Harry Potter world I would need to rewatch the Harry Potter movies and i'm not sure if Google has all the details of Hogwarts and Hogsmeade.
Update: Never mind my prayers has been answered! http://hogwartsarchitect.blogspot.pt/
Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 9:03 PM
I am downloading that now. Looks like you may not need to start over and maybe just tweak this one if changes are needed? I have a Wizarding World I think it is called that is pretty cool also.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I am downloading that now. Looks like you may not need to start over and maybe just tweak this one if changes are needed? I have a Wizarding World I think it is called that is pretty cool also.

From what I seen from the pictures it looks pretty accurate to movies and books although I may make a couple of differences to it just to suit my taste.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 8:48 PM
Default Crash
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
From what I seen from the pictures it looks pretty accurate to movies and books although I may make a couple of differences to it just to suit my taste.

I read the comments there and it seemed the game crashes if you play this world.
Happened to u too??
Mad Poster
#11 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:18 PM Last edited by daisylee : 14th Nov 2018 at 11:22 PM.
Looks likes I downloaded in the past and cannot remember what happened. Will do again.

edit: just getting ready to install. There were 4 bad files per dashboard that I had to fix. Now will see what happens.

I am back. The world is too unfinished IMO to play it. Also, for whatever reason my game totally reset all the options back to the defaults. Tutorial, etc. So I had to reset all again to my choices.