Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Why? So you could be a KILLER RABBIT?

Yes, with big sharp teethies! Will anyone else get the reference? Run away! Also, shrubbery. Also neict or niecht

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:31 AM
[QUOTE=cheezypuff121P]Oooooh, what am I?

Edit: I'm a butterfly! Funny, because I have a mild phobia of butterflies [/QUOTE
Now I've heard everything. Delicate butterflies? How about blood sucking bats? {& please do keep in mind I am "being funny", not actually criticizing, disbelieving,or making fun of you}

Instructor
#28 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 9:19 AM
I've been on holiday and have been MIA for a bit... of course the first thing I do once back from Holiday is Log into MTS...Just because... I like the new icons, think there are cute.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#29 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 10:13 AM
I just pooped in my food bowl.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 11:26 AM
I guess I'm a hamster now, this shapeshifting magic really does wonders at times.

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#31 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 12:59 PM
Nope you are now a cat again, and so am I. Happy April fools everybody.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#32 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
I would like to know how they (the gods of titles, that is) decided to put people into the Hamster and Butterfly categories?

Apparently it was membership number (on his system).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#33 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Nope you are now a cat again, and so am I. Happy April fools everybody.

And what cute kitties you ARE!

Mad Poster
#34 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:29 PM
Oh, thank lord I am now again the rose sniffing polar bear of the board. Polar bears do not have butterfly wings, because we eat butterflies..when they're on roses.

It was startling to see that on my avatar. Quite a metamorphosis. But a fun one.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#35 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 9:59 PM
Prediction: Several years from now a new user will necro this thread in confusion and we'll all fondly reminisce about the brief Hamster/Butterfly War of 2018.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 10:03 PM
I'm glad to be a Bulbasaur again.

(I was actually planning to temporarily change my avatar to Charmander for April Fool's. )

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#37 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 10:40 PM Last edited by Simonut : 4th Apr 2018 at 2:17 AM.
Gee I guess my HAMSTER days are over and I am back to my old self. I am now left with a big problem.
I found out I was a female Hamster and I met a wonderful male Hamster and we mated together, now I am left holding something. LMAO
Now that I am human again can a human give birth to a Hamster? lol

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Hanging with the Gnomies
#38 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I just pooped in my food bowl.

I bet you feel really silly now that you're a sim again.
Theorist
#39 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 11:08 PM
I'm gonna miss my wings, but I'm happy to have my old avatar back.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Gnome
I bet you feel really silly now that you're a sim again.

I think you'll like this.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#41 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Gee I guess my HAMSTER days are over and I am back to my old self. I am now left which a big problem.
I found out I was a female Hamster and I met a wonderful male Hamster and we mated together, now I am left holding something. LMAO
Now that I am human again can a human give birth to a Hamster? lol
I had a hamster when I was a child, and I should maybe warn you that my hamster was one of a litter of 15!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 12:55 PM
I forgot to take a picture of my hamsterness. I am sad.
Theorist
#43 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Prediction: Several years from now a new user will necro this thread in confusion and we'll all fondly reminisce about the brief Hamster/Butterfly War of 2018.
Reality: a person that didn't visit the forums yesterday, April 1st, has apsolutely no clue exactly how much alcoholic supstance have y'all been having to be debating rodents vs bugs...
Scholar
#44 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 3:11 PM Last edited by ieta_cassiopeia : 7th Apr 2018 at 3:16 PM. Reason: Zarathustra and DJ said this would be confusing after the event....
*turns up after a hectic week that prevented logging into MTS on anything that displayed images*

Everyone turned into animals? What happened?!? (And which team was I on - is there any way of ever finding out?)

Edit: I see from maxon's post that it was based on membership numbers. If it was odd/even, then I was briefly a hamster. Something tells me that needs to become a story element in SimHampton somehow... Butterfly/Hamster parties, anyone?
Mad Poster
#45 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
I'm gonna miss my wings, but I'm happy to have my old avatar back.

Just curious; is that a beard, or a girl eating her long hair?Both?
=====
oh oh and the hatefull hunch-back frog thing: that link! yes! I want to start a thread: your pet is a roommate...
"My roommate screams at me every morning. She wants me to brush her hair. You would think she would come up to me and ask nicely, but no; she won't get her fat butt off the couch - which I have to keep covered because she walks all over it." Well that's not as bad as my other roommate - a very attractive boy who charges at me, ready to fight, whenever he notices me. Which thankfully is not often, he usually just hides in the bushes.

Mad Poster
#46 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 2:44 AM
My roommate has an obsession with the neighbour's roommate. She sits on the bed every day, waiting for her to come over and then she screams at her and hisses.
Page 2 of 2