Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Named Empty Worlds Save

by themidnitetech Posted 19th Apr 2018 at 11:46 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2019 at 6:17 PM by themidnitetech

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:57 AM
Such a great idea i was thinking of this to create good job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 8:03 AM
it'd be great if such mod existed to name worlds as we want...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
it'd be great if such mod existed to name worlds as we want...

It does! I just did this myself in Sims4studio, but ohmysims4 has a world name changer mod. It only works for new saves though, not existing saves.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by themidnitetech
It does! I just did this myself in Sims4studio, but ohmysims4 has a world name changer mod. It only works for new saves though, not existing saves.

I just found it wow thx for letting me know
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 4:38 PM
i love this but one question,i can change the number right? lets say 84 to 83 it still would work right? if so it would be a great save for trying out new mods
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsV
i love this but one question,i can change the number right? lets say 84 to 83 it still would work right? if so it would be a great save for trying out new mods

Yes you can! It'll only override what you have if you have a save of the same number
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 8:23 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 1:40 AM
This is fantastic! Love the names. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 8:03 AM
You are a hero we don't desesrve. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 11:02 AM
thank you very much, great job
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 4:36 PM
Aww, thanks everyone! Glad you like it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 1:56 PM
I ALREADY GOT MOST OF THE WORLDS FILLED THANK YOU SO MUCH IM GONNA MAKE SURE I SHOUTOUT THIS IN MY VIDEOS MY YOUTUBE IS QveenCee
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qveensimmer
I ALREADY GOT MOST OF THE WORLDS FILLED THANK YOU SO MUCH IM GONNA MAKE SURE I SHOUTOUT THIS IN MY VIDEOS MY YOUTUBE IS QveenCee

That's awesome! I've just subscribed to you, your videos look great!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 2:44 PM
Thank you so much, just what we needed!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 2:58 PM
Thank you! Having a great time adding new lots to your world. Just the fun change of game I needed.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 7:04 PM
I love this so much but today I wanted to continue in this save and it's broken for some reason

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”

J. R. R. Tolkien
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th May 2018 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by themidnitetech

Would it possible to post a tutorial on renaming worlds with the sims 4 studio?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th May 2018 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by texxlady
Would it possible to post a tutorial on renaming worlds with the sims 4 studio?

I've released a mod that's updated to Jungle Adventures on my blog, so you can use that to rename worlds for your own new save! Grab it here.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to rename current saves, but if you want to keep your current sims and lots, save them all to your library, then create your new save with your new names, and move your lots and sims over.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th May 2018 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kolikokoli
I love this so much but today I wanted to continue in this save and it's broken for some reason

Can you be a little more specific and I'll do my best to help out
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th May 2018 at 8:21 AM
I like the new names.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 1:17 AM
hi i love this idea but i downloaded this file and it only one file and it doesnt come on a zip so i put this file ( a rar file) on my saves folder i go to game, and then search for this save and it doesnt shows up help???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 10:46 AM
Love it! Works perfectly! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AiramCat
hi i love this idea but i downloaded this file and it only one file and it doesnt come on a zip so i put this file ( a rar file) on my saves folder i go to game, and then search for this save and it doesnt shows up help???

Hi! You have to unzip/unrar the file. I have instructions right here , if that helps
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 5:25 AM
I love this idea!
i only have pets get to works and base game, and would anything horrible happen if I download it ?
Page 1 of 3