Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Criminal Work from Home

by NoelleBellefleur Posted 28th Apr 2018 at 8:10 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2020 at 6:36 PM by NoelleBellefleur

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 8:41 PM
Really awesome! I'm using a lot of your "work from home mods" and this one is a real enrichment. Only thing mssing is "win a game of cards" but that thought maybe only occurred because of the picture you used. ^^
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 9:03 PM
Thanks! Instant download!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marduc_Plays
Really awesome! I'm using a lot of your "work from home mods" and this one is a real enrichment. Only thing mssing is "win a game of cards" but that thought maybe only occurred because of the picture you used. ^^

The "play a card game" is an assignment, I just forgot to include it in the description, but soon I will
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 9:40 PM Last edited by Marduc_Plays : 28th Apr 2018 at 10:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by NoelleBellefleur
The "play a card game" is an assignment, I just forgot to include it in the description, but soon I will

Excellent XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 9:52 PM
This is great! I've been looking everywhere for instructions on how to create careers with Sims Studio but I can't find any! Do you mind PMing the guide you used? (If you used one, that is.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KPC0528
This is great! I've been looking everywhere for instructions on how to create careers with Sims Studio but I can't find any! Do you mind PMing the guide you used? (If you used one, that is.)

I didn't use any guides I just looked through the city living career structure, then modified the base game career based on that. But maybe you could try Neia's career tool, recently I see it used for making careers in many cases.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 11:00 AM
Thank you. Perfect for my Prison ward... :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 12:49 PM
This is fantastic i was waiting for a mod like this. Thank you so much....
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:24 AM
This motivates me to actually try playing the Criminal career! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st May 2018 at 4:44 AM
ohh yes yes!! you've done it again! Thank you SO MUCH!

Honestly, these work at home mods make the game so much enjoyable since I do not have to send my sims away all day! Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th May 2018 at 12:09 AM
Thank you thank you! You make the best career mods <3 they seriously improve gameplay so much, I hate the time skip when your only sim goes to work >.>
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:23 PM
Thanks for the great mod. I've run into one error, and I'm not sure how to resolve it - the Public Enemy aspiration isn't recognizing that I've hit career level 4 at all, despite my advancing (in the natural order) up to career level 5. I didn't have this issue with your Tech Guru mod and the Computer Whiz aspiration at all. Aside from that, everything is working great.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 4:32 AM
Seems to work with Seasons. Haven't found any issues, and even got the Public Enemy aspiration going from 4 to 5.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmTheRad
Seems to work with Seasons. Haven't found any issues, and even got the Public Enemy aspiration going from 4 to 5.

Even after today's hotfix? No issues? I hope it's like this with the other work from home mods.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 4:05 PM
this still works for me, i don't have seasons yet but am glad to know it works when i get it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 12:10 PM
Best career mod EVER ! Every career should be like that !
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 8:53 PM
Broken after 7/31 patch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 12:15 PM
Any plans on making one of these for secret agent career? Thanks for the mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cool322
Any plans on making one of these for secret agent career? Thanks for the mod

Yes, absolutely! I have already started it
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 6:08 PM
Hey there! I really love your mods and I use it in every save I have! Unfortunatly the career mods are reported broken, is there the possibility to get an update in the near future? Thanks for your attention!
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizuH.
Hey there! I really love your mods and I use it in every save I have! Unfortunatly the career mods are reported broken, is there the possibility to get an update in the near future? Thanks for your attention!

I would like that too.
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 9:43 PM
I've noticed in my playthroughs that none of my custom careers gives any money since the new patch. Just a heads up
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 1:31 PM
I would like so much an update of all your "from home" careers... I'm waiting for it a lot!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asophie99
I would like so much an update of all your "from home" careers... I'm waiting for it a lot!

Maybe the unupdated ones didn't n eed an update? A shot note mentioning that would be helpful. I'll hold off on the unupdated ones to be sure, but thanks for udating quite a few of them.
Page 1 of 2