Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gynaecology Career

by ScientificallyCorrect82 Posted 4th May 2018 at 12:17 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2019 at 1:59 PM by ScientificallyCorrect82 : I stopped playing sims 3 therefore I can't support this mod anymore

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th May 2018 at 8:19 PM
I cant open the zip.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th May 2018 at 8:23 PM
Another great career Thank you! I l like how you made the first three levels of the job still have the sim as a student It's a good way for a sim to continue studying after leaving Uni
Scholar
#4 Old 4th May 2018 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peachcake
I cant open the zip.

Use 7-Zip to unzip it, it extracts everything! It's free, just Google it.
As this is a rar file, not all archive programs unzip RARs.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2018 at 9:29 PM
Default Its working now:)
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
Use 7-Zip to unzip it, it extracts everything! It's free, just Google it.
As this is a rar file, not all archive programs unzip RARs.
I reinstall 7 zip it;s working fine. Merci beaucoup
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th May 2018 at 10:47 PM
Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th May 2018 at 7:07 AM
Brilliant! I hope you'll continue creating new careers in the near future! Something like dentist,janitor or florist!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th May 2018 at 5:38 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th May 2018 at 7:04 PM
Brilliant idea but it doesn't seem to be working properly for me. After getting this job when I check in 'career' section of panel it shows me nothing. No name of career,no desription,no picture or anything. Nraas can't change levels of this career so I gotta find out if it's gonna be stuck on 1st level.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th May 2018 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MadzialenaxD
Brilliant idea but it doesn't seem to be working properly for me. After getting this job when I check in 'career' section of panel it shows me nothing. No name of career,no desription,no picture or anything. Nraas can't change levels of this career so I gotta find out if it's gonna be stuck on 1st level.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue. I, myself, fully tested the career package in game before I uploaded it. I, myself, didn't experience this problem. The photo's and text were all present in my test run and I was able to work my sim up from level 1 to 10, without issues. I've also looked if the master controller mod from Twallan registered this career, and it did, with levels and all. It was even able to set the Sim's level of the career to the one you'd select. Thus I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure what is causing this problem in your game. Do you have the Nraas career mod from Twallan installed? If not, then the career won't work. What version of the game are you using? If you have a version older than 1.67, this mod might not work, because it was made with the use of game version 1.67.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
Brilliant! I hope you'll continue creating new careers in the near future! Something like dentist,janitor or florist!

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think I'll be making any new mods/careers any time soon. I've made these careers when I was bound to home for a while, but now I'm to busy to even play the game myself. If you really want to request a custom career badly, you can always send a request on this website: https://missyhissysjobcentre.wordpr...esting-careers/ . The person that runs that site helped me make my careers, so it's worth a shot. Or if you have spare time you can try making the career yourself with the help of this link: http://missyhissysjobcentre.proboar...beginners-guide . I hope you have as much fun with the career as I had when playing the game.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:21 PM Last edited by MadzialenaxD : 11th May 2018 at 11:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ScientificallyCorrect82
I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue. I, myself, fully tested the career package in game before I uploaded it. I, myself, didn't experience this problem. The photo's and text were all present in my test run and I was able to work my sim up from level 1 to 10, without issues. I've also looked if the master controller mod from Twallan registered this career, and it did, with levels and all. It was even able to set the Sim's level of the career to the one you'd select. Thus I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure what is causing this problem in your game. Do you have the Nraas career mod from Twallan installed? If not, then the career won't work. What version of the game are you using? If you have a version older than 1.67, this mod might not work, because it was made with the use of game version 1.67.

Well,using 1.69....And I ensured earlier to have Nraas Career mod. Anyway,I'll let my sim work on it...maybe something will happen when he reaches 2nd lvl :P
Will this career be updated to 1.69 or nah? Cause it sounded so awesome....
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 4:27 AM
Hello, I got confused with the comments. Is this career working fine?
Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Hello, I got confused with the comments. Is this career working fine?
Thank you!

The career should be working fine if you play your game in the languages it's available in, otherwise the career might not (properly) function.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 2:26 AM
This seems more like a variant of the Medical career judging from the Levels (since only Level 8 and 10 actually deal with obstetrics and gynecology), but I'm guessing that's partially due to Careers having a hardcoded 10 Levels?

I personally used NRaas to cheat a couple of Sims to be Midwives and freeze them at that Level, though. Thanks for making this!

BTW, Version 1.69 is on Origin. Steam (which I play Sims 3 on) and (correct me if I'm wrong) disc version is 1.67. Most mods work fine on either version, so hopefully that's true here, too.