Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Selvadorada Mod" V1.0

by ConceptDesign97 Posted 13th May 2018 at 7:01 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th May 2018 at 8:59 AM
It remind me of Tomb Raider, haven't got TS4 but that will be one of the mod I will get once I got that DLC as well
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2018 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMple
It remind me of Tomb Raider, haven't got TS4 but that will be one of the mod I will get once I got that DLC as well

Now you tell me yeah there are the tomb raider style a little
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:10 PM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:31 PM
Fantastic job!! Thanks for sharing!! :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th May 2018 at 9:55 PM
That must have been a lot of work. Thank you.
Instructor
#7 Old 14th May 2018 at 11:54 PM
I was blown away when I saw in game, how brilliant your Mod is! The plants and trees look so realistic, I am very happy that horrible EA 'cartoonish' green, has been replaced

Thank you so much, I am very grateful for all the time you put in to produce this awesome Mod :lovestruc
It's a 'MUST HAVE' for sure

I used the 'medium' flavor, merged......fantastic
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th May 2018 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fetry
thanks

(✿*‿*)

Quote: Originally posted by Etta01
Fantastic job!! Thanks for sharing!! :-)

Thank you so much ^^ <33

Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
That must have been a lot of work. Thank you.

Oh yes !!! x)

Quote: Originally posted by Lorry
I was blown away when I saw in game, how brilliant your Mod is! The plants and trees look so realistic, I am very happy that horrible EA 'cartoonish' green, has been replaced

Thank you so much, I am very grateful for all the time you put in to produce this awesome Mod :lovestruc
It's a 'MUST HAVE' for sure

I used the 'medium' flavor, merged......fantastic

i'm really glad you like it ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) and you're welcome !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th May 2018 at 12:52 PM
It definitely brings tomb raider thought to my head. I don't need this mod, but daaaaamn! Looks amazing!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 4:39 PM
why didn't u upload ur g.falls mod here too it look nice as well? ur outdoors pack on your website are the defaults replacement bc I want them but as a replacement but it dont says if they are. love this mod so nice i need all my worlds dont realistic now
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 12:10 PM
Thanks for this, but so many downloads makes it very confusing. I think it would be better to group rocks together in one download, trees together, etc. and just include a reminder to only install one of each. Also, why are the world objects broken into 2 parts? Many people downloaded part one but not part two, so they probably didn't realize they needed both parts.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 3:37 PM
This should be a picked upload.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 4:34 PM
Please tell me if this mod works? Or need an update?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 5:52 PM Last edited by kaligi : 3rd Mar 2019 at 6:03 PM.
After i have seen this in Video(detailed woww), i thought.. ya must give this beautiful project a try. Well, first of all thank you very very much for your hard work and the time you taken to make this real. I appreciate that.

Edit: i tried and failed. i got a "lastexeption"... anyway, may be another time will work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 2:41 PM
This is absolutely amazing! You put so much effort on this and it looks so great! I'm trying to do some more realistic retexturing to sims 4 as well but not in this magnitude. Thank you so much!