Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fedup Express Career - Updated May 26th 2022

by Chaavik Posted 8th May 2018 at 3:54 PM - Updated 26th May 2022 at 5:47 PM by Chaavik : Updated Info For May 2022

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th May 2018 at 6:36 PM
This is beautiful! The humor and sarcasm is fantastic! Plus, I really appreciate your correct use of grammar, as incredulous as the comment may be, I still wanted to throw it out there. Keep it up! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th May 2018 at 8:40 PM
Laughed hard at the name, fits perfect. Good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th May 2018 at 10:21 PM
The pay seems a little too low once you go up
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2018 at 12:37 AM
FedEx was known to have pretty low pay for some of the important careers, let alone package handlers working at barely 10 an hour in hot trailers. It's Sims 4 after all! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th May 2018 at 1:42 AM
Omggg I love this!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th May 2018 at 3:21 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2018 at 7:09 PM
I'm only here for the perfect pun. Very well done, sir.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th May 2018 at 2:47 AM
Your description is priceless!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th May 2018 at 3:21 AM
I love it! Especially your staying true to the Sims world in every possible aspect, and I can definitely see a Fedup Express existing in the Sims world! ;-)
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th May 2018 at 7:09 AM
Thank you! This was a perfect satirical career for our Sims world, and I had to do it just for fun! Glad you enjoyed it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:15 AM
Very well thought out detailed career track. Love the humor and reliability. Perfect for my everyday "average Joe" sims I love to make. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th May 2018 at 8:50 AM
Yay! More career choices AND what a brilliant company name XDDDD
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th May 2018 at 6:24 AM
As others have said... perfect. And another ordinary needed career option. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th May 2018 at 2:40 AM
The ordering of Pizza... omg too real
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:12 AM
Does this work with the Seasons patch?
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 5:08 AM
I don't have Seasons yet. I haven't heard a report yet whether the Fedup Express career works with Seasons or not.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:18 PM
This isn't working after the July 31 patch update...
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 1:19 PM Last edited by Chaavik : 7th Aug 2018 at 3:38 PM. Reason: Update Info
All right. I am updating my Vampire mods and my career at the moment. I heard from one that the icons were missing. So I will try to get it done next week. Thank you for letting me know.

Updated - August 7th 2018:

Fedup Express Career is now updated to Seasons. Let me know here if there are any further issues with the career.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 2:54 PM Last edited by DarkSimister : 14th Aug 2018 at 5:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
All right. I am updating my Vampire mods and my career at the moment. I heard from one that the icons were missing. So I will try to get it done next week. Thank you for letting me know.

Updated - August 7th 2018:

Fedup Express Career is now updated to Seasons. Let me know here if there are any further issues with the career.

Thank you so much for creating this career. I was looking for a career with a little lower pay because I'm a bit tired of my Sims being able to afford everything so quickly with high paying custom careers. :D

However, I think the career is still broken or it's on my end. When my Sim chooses it, the career panel is bogus and not working properly. Just like with many other careers that have broken with the July 31st patch. Maybe it's just me and I need to repair the game. So I'm wondering if others have the same issue and if you could look into it. No rush, though. Just thought I'd let you know that it doesn't seem to work with the newest patch.

Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 4:55 PM
Hi I know you might think the career is fixed but its not. I think the issue is the script file after the Aug 1st or july 31 update. The job does show in game when you click apply for job however, once you pick the fedup job it disappears from the job panel info. So technically my sims dont have a job, the career panel info will just stay blank. I do want you to know I love this job and respect how much time and effort modders put into their mod. I can only make cc object like clothing and furniture.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 4:56 PM
Default mine is too!
Its not just your game i have redownladed it on all 3 of my pc and its still showing an empty career panel once i select the job

Quote: Originally posted by Red Raptor
Thank you so much for creating this career. I was looking for a career with a little lower pay because I'm a bit tired of my Sims being able to afford everything so quickly with high paying custom careers. :D

However, I think the career is still broken or it's on my end. When my Sim chooses it, the career panel is bogus and not working properly. Just like with many other careers that have broken with the July 31st career. Maybe it's just me and I need to repair the game. So I'm wondering if others have the same issue and if you could look into it. No rush, though. Just thought I'd let you know that it doesn't seem to work with the newest patch.

Thank you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ariadnebocoum
Its not just your game i have redownladed it on all 3 of my pc and its still showing an empty career panel once i select the job

Ah, good to know. I just repaired my game to see if that would do anything but it's still broken. I also noticed it's with many other custom careers that have been updated for the July 31st patch.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 9:31 AM
Did you try the August 7th file? It should work because it worked fine in my game when I tested the changes. Although I have -not- patched my game to the latest version this month. Let me know if you did download the August 7th career file and what your game version is.
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
Did you try the August 7th file? It should work because it worked fine in my game when I tested the changes. Although I have -not- patched my game to the latest version this month. Let me know if you did download the August 7th career file and what your game version is.

Yes, I've tried the August 7th version. The career is broken since the July 31st patch (Gallery update - 1.45) and the August 7th version doesn't work either. Before said patch, it worked fine, though. So, I guess the culprit is the gallery patch.
Page 1 of 2