Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alluring Visage - Fog Begone!

by DrHouse93 Posted 16th May 2018 at 8:12 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2023 at 12:22 PM by DrHouse93

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th May 2018 at 2:12 AM Last edited by FolieAriel : 17th May 2018 at 6:37 AM.
will it work to take it away if they have like the lure of a mermaid on them? same red smoke?

i've noticed the aphrodite trait mod doing it too. if it doesn't work, then i'd love one that does. that smoke drives me insane. i'm on a laptop so it does nothing but lag my game a bit.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th May 2018 at 3:32 PM
The wings that are visible in her dark form;
Where can I get them?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th May 2018 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FolieAriel
will it work to take it away if they have like the lure of a mermaid on them? same red smoke?

i've noticed the aphrodite trait mod doing it too. if it doesn't work, then i'd love one that does. that smoke drives me insane. i'm on a laptop so it does nothing but lag my game a bit.

Unless the creators of those mods use the exact same buffs, I'm afraid it won't work, because I removed just the visual effect from the default game buffs, but if those creators made their own custom buffs with the same visual effect, it will appear nonetheless

Furthermore, keep in mind that, if they're using the exact same buffs as the game default, my mod will probably conflict with theirs. Anyway, it's a simple fix to do, you can always ask them for a flavor which comes with no fog (or, if they give me permission, I can do that easily)

Quote: Originally posted by Wilhelm
The wings that are visible in her dark form;
Where can I get them?

Here you go: http://saikyoc4.tumblr.com/post/103...elease-skipping

Consider that I edited them for personal use and made them Vampire Skin Details (just like the rotten cheeks, for example) and I'm currently waiting for Saikyo's approval to whether I can upload them online or not
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th May 2018 at 9:27 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th May 2018 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrHouse93
Unless the creators of those mods use the exact same buffs, I'm afraid it won't work, because I removed just the visual effect from the default game buffs, but if those creators made their own custom buffs with the same visual effect, it will appear nonetheless

Furthermore, keep in mind that, if they're using the exact same buffs as the game default, my mod will probably conflict with theirs. Anyway, it's a simple fix to do, you can always ask them for a flavor which comes with no fog (or, if they give me permission, I can do that easily)

Here you go: http://saikyoc4.tumblr.com/post/103...elease-skipping

Consider that I edited them for personal use and made them Vampire Skin Details (just like the rotten cheeks, for example) and I'm currently waiting for Saikyo's approval to whether I can upload them online or not

I'll see if they can either make one or at least give you permission to do so. Will see what I can do these next couple of days. Thanks so much for responding!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:26 AM
I hadn't realized how annoying this was until I played a couple of vampires. Thank you for this - that red fog is annoying!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 12:21 AM
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! Had to laugh at your description. So true!! For some reason, even though pink, it just reminds me of stink! EA should have come up with something else. We all know what green fog implies yes? I don't like leaving a fog everywhere I go. This is great! Can't wait to use it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2023 at 7:27 PM
Default Keep the spinning head?
Any chance you can do a version where the pink cloud is gone, but the spinning head effect still works?

I found it is a great way to tell those who have no desire to be naughty (since sex preferences came out).

Plus that one effect isn't that bad to me, just hate the pink cloud.

Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Nov 2023 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ferogain
Any chance you can do a version where the pink cloud is gone, but the spinning head effect still works?

I found it is a great way to tell those who have no desire to be naughty (since sex preferences came out).

Plus that one effect isn't that bad to me, just hate the pink cloud.

Thanks in advance.

Hello there! Sorry for the late reply, just read your request. Anyway, your wish has been granted: a new flavor of the mod, which only removes the Pink fog, but not the effect on target Sims. Enjoy!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jan 2024 at 1:59 PM
Default Thanks!!
Quote: Originally posted by DrHouse93
Hello there! Sorry for the late reply, just read your request. Anyway, your wish has been granted: a new flavor of the mod, which only removes the Pink fog, but not the effect on target Sims. Enjoy!

You rock!!