Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plasma2Blood

by TheRandomnessGuy Posted 28th May 2018 at 6:48 PM - Updated 11th Aug 2022 at 10:39 AM by TheRandomnessGuy : Updated Description

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th May 2018 at 8:19 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th May 2018 at 12:22 AM
Ok, I have to ask. If you're going to change Plasma Jane, why not go all the way to Bloody Mary?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2018 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mitheledh
Ok, I have to ask. If you're going to change Plasma Jane, why not go all the way to Bloody Mary?

Personal preference more than anything to be honest. In my mind a Bloody Mary is made with tomato juice, not blood, so having it be a drink made with blood doesn't seem right. The Bloody Jane is kinda similar enough without being a real drink so I made a compromise. If I remember correctly, the Drink Blood, Not Plasma mod I linked changes Plasma Jane to Bloody Mary if you'd prefer that.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th May 2018 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheRandomnessGuy
Personal preference more than anything to be honest. In my mind a Bloody Mary is made with tomato juice, not blood, so having it be a drink made with blood doesn't seem right. The Bloody Jane is kinda similar enough without being a real drink so I made a compromise. If I remember correctly, the Drink Blood, Not Plasma mod I linked changes Plasma Jane to Bloody Mary if you'd prefer that.

Fair enough.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 2:38 PM
As much as I like the Idea of having all the packs in there, I still go with the other version because of the multiple language support. I already provided the German Translations there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:12 PM
I can't seem to download this. When I try it says its damaged...
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 3:59 AM
Hi. Thanks for making this mod, your reasoning for Bloody Jane makes a lot of sense and I wish I had thought of that before. The mod's updated now I never noticed that there are other packs mentioning plasma since I haven't really played any of those yet (especially jungle adventures)...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Letisiya
Hi. Thanks for making this mod, your reasoning for Bloody Jane makes a lot of sense and I wish I had thought of that before. The mod's updated now I never noticed that there are other packs mentioning plasma since I haven't really played any of those yet (especially jungle adventures)...

Hey Letisiya, thanks for checking out my mod! Glad its existence helped you improve yours!

Speaking of which, I looked at your update and was wondering if you could give me a little advice on how you added the strings from other expansion packs without making them a requirement. Is that how it works by default with this kind of thing or did you do something specific to make it work?
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 4:19 AM
With the latest update this nod does not work properly now..
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 1:05 AM
Will this be updated???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Nov 2019 at 7:31 PM
Thanks for making this. It pairs well with the "blood bag" override for those of us tired of the excessive quaintness of the "plasma" euphemism.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 8:39 PM
Sorry for the extended absence everybody. I've verified that (at least for me) the mod still works correctly on the latest version and I can't find any references to Plasma in the new updates so the mod should continue to work without needing a newly updated package.

If anyone is experiencing issues, please let me know exactly what isn't working correctly and I'll see what I can do.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 11:40 AM
Does this mod still work after yesterday's update??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 6:03 PM
If it works, you deffo have my thanks!

Question, however.... since it's April 2021... does this still work?
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 5:27 PM
Does this still work in 2022? After the high school pack
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Aug 2022 at 10:48 AM
Hi all, I've verified that the mod still works for me on the latest update and there doesn't look to be any new strings to change, so no need for an updated package from what I can see.

As always, if anyone is experiencing any issues or finds an unchanged string, please feel free to post it here and I'll take a look when I get a chance.