Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Royalty Career- Work your way to being King or Queen

by AriesFlare Posted 3rd Jun 2018 at 3:47 AM - Updated 19th Jun 2018 at 5:08 AM by AriesFlare

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 8:23 AM
This is so cool, I really admire the royals IRL so this is going to be a great addition to my game. It'll also help teach my sons about how a monarchy works.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 1:47 PM
How about a "Kind Hearts and Coronets" version, where the protagonist achieves peerage by doing in all the relatives ahead of him? ;oD
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 1:49 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
This is so cool, I really admire the royals IRL so this is going to be a great addition to my game. It'll also help teach my sons about how a monarchy works.

I had this career to myself for quite awhile. The thing is, some people may not see this career as realistic since I did goof around a bit.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 3:27 PM

I put this behind a spoiler because it's about the chance cards.

And then I have also a question about the indicated skills.
I always start at level 2 and it's always correct. I leave everything 0 at level 1
What effect has it that you indicated needed skills at level 1?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis

I put this behind a spoiler because it's about the chance cards.

And then I have also a question about the indicated skills.
I always start at level 2 and it's always correct. I leave everything 0 at level 1
What effect has it that you indicated needed skills at level 1?

If I have skills at level 1, then I can fix that. I never really thought about that because the majority of the time, I'm using boolprop cheat to level my story based sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
If I have skills at level 1, then I can fix that. I never really thought about that because the majority of the time, I'm using boolprop cheat to level my story based sims.

I don't think it has any effect (I tried to test that a long time ago).
The thing about the chance cards behind the spoilerbutton has more (bad) effect,...

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 1:49 AM
I just edit a few things such as titles and there were a few mistakes spotted.I added Duke/Duchess levels in the career as well. The file I just added is an updated file that will overwrite the previous one. So, if you were the first 33 people to download this file, you can update it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 9:54 PM
now i can use all those fancy dresses that i honestly never have my sims wear! thank you very much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 8:45 PM
WOW! This is just what I needed (wanted XD) for my sims <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 4:47 PM
Is not possible like a Sims 4 version?? *-*
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 10:41 PM
Uh I'm not sure what happened but everytime i get one of the bonuses my family's money goes down? Like I went from 109.000 to 82,000?? Is this a glitch with the game or did I mess something up?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2019 at 2:36 PM
sadly i couldn't even find it in my game when my sim is looking for the job via that job board ad.. hmm...i dunno whether something is wrong with my game or a glitch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jan 2021 at 4:30 PM
I absolutely love your content!! I wish you took requests for food
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 10:52 AM
Is there any way to make a teen/elder version of this career, it's awesome but I do wish that there were a teen offering for this since well... from when you're young, right?