Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rustling Willows

by triciamanly Posted 24th Jun 2018 at 1:41 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:06 AM
Really interesting house you made. I like it a lot. It just needs a swimming pool but other than that, awesome house and I love the clear doors. Please make more houses from Michelle, whoever that is and see if you can make them in peach and baby blue. Email me when you have done that because I will put them in my game. Finding peach wallpaper or for a house is very difficult and I wish I could find more colors for houses.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 8:43 AM
Another beautiful house, thank you
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:25 PM
Terrific house ~ the "bookshelf/hutch" is inspiring
Thanks!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:42 PM
Wonderfully done! I loved all the bathrooms and enough bedrooms for a family.
Also, loved your comment about the breeze rustling through the trees. I'm sure this house will be a favorite of more than one of my Sims families.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:54 AM
There seems to be something wrong with this house. I put it in my game but it doesn't show up in my game. What do I do and why doesn't it show up?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims Girl
There seems to be something wrong with this house. I put it in my game but it doesn't show up in my game. What do I do and why doesn't it show up?

Hi Sims Girl, the only thing I can suggest is make sure the lot downloaded into your Sims2 Download folder.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 6:07 PM
Very nice layout, I'll put it in my game tonight and try it out. Surprised you didn't just name it "Wind in the Willows" though, Ratty and Mole would probably move in!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 4:49 PM
Hello, you can still make us dream with content Maxis, I congratulate you. Best regards.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 6:30 PM
Another great house. It is modern, with open floor plan, but not over the top. Like the roof angles so cool. I also like that song "what a wonderful world"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 1:48 AM
lovely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 2:33 PM
thanks
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Hi Sims Girl, the only thing I can suggest is make sure the lot downloaded into your Sims2 Download folder.

My bad, I forgot to install it. It works and I LOVE IT.