Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More costumes for holiday tradition.

by Peterskywalker! Posted 9th Jul 2018 at 3:16 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2023 at 2:27 PM by Peterskywalker!

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 10:30 AM
Can you update this for the famous expansion?
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candacis
Can you update this for the famous expansion?

He said on the forum on simsvip that is about updated mods that this is compatible!
https://simsvip.com/2018/11/13/brok...ment-4223318248
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 5:22 AM
This mod works with get famous and the patch
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 8:13 PM
would it be possible to add the costumes that got added with get famous?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 12:09 AM
This mod should be compatible with the current February patch
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
would it be possible to add the costumes that got added with get famous?

Seconded! I really wish Maxis would just make everything in the "costume" category unlocked for the "wear costume" holiday tradition, and the Spooky party as well actually.

Thank you for this mod btw. Do you know of any mods like this that expand the toddler's costumes as well? (I'm aware that would probably require cc to be involved...)
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th May 2021 at 4:27 AM Last edited by tyttamarzh : 17th May 2021 at 5:55 AM.
Hi, I wish I could add other cc costumes that I have (for personal use only), because it's frustrating that there are so few of them (especially for todlers). I know some basic things about modding, I know that is a need to create a uniform costume tag and I'd like to know how to do it or if it's very difficult, I have created simple mods, I don't know if I could do it but it would be great to know the process in broad strokes, that will help me a lot, thanks in advance...
Page 2 of 2