Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Graphic Design Career **TESTED WITH 12/20/18 PATCH**

by asiashamecca Posted 29th Jul 2018 at 1:20 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 12:06 AM by asiashamecca

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 3:31 PM
I just downloaded a graphic design career but I think I might remove that one and take yours. I love all the different tracks for this career. It makes sense that one should be able to take GD through several different avenues. I really appreciate this. By any chance could you tell me where you got the hair for your model ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DGV441982
I just downloaded a graphic design career but I think I might remove that one and take yours. I love all the different tracks for this career. It makes sense that one should be able to take GD through several different avenues. I really appreciate this. By any chance could you tell me where you got the hair for your model ?

I knew someone would ask me that. LOL I have a metric ton of hair. I'll find it for you though.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
I knew someone would ask me that. LOL I have a metric ton of hair. I'll find it for you though.

LOL I knew that you knew someone was going to ask you that, which is why since I had the honor of being the first written thank you I thought I'd just get it out of the way..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 5:57 PM
LOL I knew that you knew someone was going to ask you that, which is why since I had the honor of being the first written thank you I thought I'd just get it out of the way..

LOL!!!!!!

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 9:13 PM

Sorry for the delay (I really do have a LOT of hair). It's "HQ Fierce Lion" by elwladi aka the curly boy and it's here: https://elwladi.tumblr.com/post/176...ew-version-from
Ooohhhhh.... I see he has new stuff so I'm glad you made me find him again.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 9:41 PM
Awesome! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 1:15 PM
This sounds so cool! Can't wait to try it on my game. Thanks for this! :)
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 4:21 PM Last edited by suelady : 30th Jul 2018 at 4:31 PM. Reason: Correction
I like it a lot the only thing l dislike/ downside is when alpha content is used to create those pictures and the missmatching icons (extracted game icons would be way better - which are available). It just doesn't fit the aesthetic of the game in my opinion. I wish those pictures would be done with at least maxis match cc. Mostly this is the main reason why l don't use a bunch of careers as soon alpha cc or real life pictures are used instead mm or ingame creative pics lt simply feels not right, lol yet l love the diversity in tracks, tho.. :lovestruc Just wanted to express this thought
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suelady
I like it a lot the only thing l dislike/ downside is when alpha content is used to create those pictures and the missmatching icons (extracted game icons would be way better - which are available). It just doesn't fit the aesthetic of the game in my opinion. I wish those pictures would be done with at least maxis match cc. Mostly this is the main reason why l don't use a bunch of careers as soon alpha cc or real life pictures are used instead mm or ingame creative pics lt simply feels not right, lol yet l love the diversity in tracks, tho.. :lovestruc Just wanted to express this thought

Thanks for the feedback!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 4:17 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 10:04 AM
This is broken with the new update
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HumALittle

I understand a lot of careers are broken by the patch. I'm testing mine tonight and will update as soon as Neia posts an update to the Create-a-Career tool if needed.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 2:58 PM
Hello, great career! Thank you ^^ Can I translate it for French speakers? Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maïa Game
Hello, great career! Thank you ^^ Can I translate it for French speakers? Thank you

I would LOVE a french translation! How soon could you complete the translation? I will be fixing it for the patch tonight and I'd love to include it. Feel free to PM me.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HumALittle

Updated and tested in game. Please let me know if you have any issues!
You will need the new Neia Career Commons file also (included).

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 8:26 PM
Welp, looks like someone already asked for the hair, and it's been provided. I'll see myself out, but I shan't leave without offering my thanks for this mod. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ms_arbez
Welp, looks like someone already asked for the hair, and it's been provided. I'll see myself out, but I shan't leave without offering my thanks for this mod. :D

LOL!!! You're very welcome. :-D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 5:34 PM
I love this concept! I stopped downloading careers b/c I have so many. But I HAD to get this one b/c I want my daughter to introduced to the concept! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 1:35 AM
I am so excited to download this! I will be sure to list any feedback or bugs. <3

~ Ciel
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmbird
I love this concept! I stopped downloading careers b/c I have so many. But I HAD to get this one b/c I want my daughter to introduced to the concept! Great job!

Thank you! I hope she likes it!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CielSims
I am so excited to download this! I will be sure to list any feedback or bugs. <3

~ Ciel
Thanks. :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 12:04 AM
Do I need seasons to use this career?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icbogue
Do I need seasons to use this career?

Sorry for the delay. I missed this one. No. No expansions are required.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:12 PM
I LOVE your careers! So many of my 200 sims have them as a career. You have done a great job and I am completely thankful. I will try to be patient in hoping that you update to Python (famous patch)! (please🙏, please🙏, please🙏)😜
Page 1 of 2