Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cosmic Bedroom

by Liz Posted 12th Aug 2018 at 12:40 AM
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 1:10 AM
Sweet cosmic insanity (the good kind!) - Liz, this is amazing! The bedding, paintings, rugs, beds... that moon floor and alien Freezer Bunnies *dies* Thank you!!!! I love how complete you are with the whole set of recolors. ♥
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 2:48 PM
So beautiful, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 3:28 PM
OMG The alien freezer bunny is adorable!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 11:21 PM
These are awesome. I always thought the in-game space items were for more boys than girls so this will be nice to have the girlys have wonder items to. Especially for the the Alien girls
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 12:26 PM
J'aime beaucoup la chambre BG, très belles couleurs, merci.
Alchemist
#7 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 9:03 PM
More pretty recolours, thanks Liz! :lovestruc

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 6:23 AM
This is fantastic. Love the schemes of colors on the multicolor beddings, really nice. I'll be honest with you, I'll pass on the totally pink set, it's pretty but too pink for me, but the multicolor sets are truly fabuous! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2019 at 11:58 PM
I think I've said this before, but thank you for making Maxis furnishings so very useful! And beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2023 at 2:42 AM
Everything looks great, but the walls especially are my faaaaaaaaaaavorite~ Thank you so, so much!