Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Skull of Life and Death

by Mary-J Posted 17th Aug 2018 at 7:39 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2020 at 7:17 AM by Mary-J

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:04 PM
You could make a file that contains all versions
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:07 PM
This is Awesome
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GamerPoser
You could make a file that contains all versions

Thank you for mentioning that! I forgot to upload the merged file
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:36 PM
This looks great, I will test it in game to see. Ty!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:50 PM
This is so cool , thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 12:51 AM
Nice idea...will give it a try...thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 12:54 AM
I'll definitely try this out. I only wish there were a way to edit family trees, or recover accidentally-deleted babies. A bug lead to my one Sim's baby being abducted by the social worker. And since it's Sims 4, the baby was simply culled from the game completely. The baby's father, living on a different lot, didn't even have the option to adopt the baby back.

This wouldn't have been such a big deal, except the baby now shows up as a boy, and was supposed to be a girl. Short of deleting the couple and starting their families and their relationship history up all over again, there's no way to clean her family tree, nor recover the baby and change it to a girl.

However, I do like that there's now an easier way to become a ghost or vampire or alien. So I'll give this one a shot.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:41 AM
Ahh this is perfect, thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 5:52 AM
Default Cannot unzip the RAR file
Any of them. Downloaded another rar file just to make sure it wasn't my computer, and it worked - these files give a "not an archive file" error when I try to unpack them. :-/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joeyjoejoejrshabadoo
Any of them. Downloaded another rar file just to make sure it wasn't my computer, and it worked - these files give a "not an archive file" error when I try to unpack them. :-/

I'm not sure why you're getting this error - Maybe the file was corrupted during download. Perhaps try again and see? Sorry completely new to this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BulldozerIvan
I'll definitely try this out. I only wish there were a way to edit family trees, or recover accidentally-deleted babies. A bug lead to my one Sim's baby being abducted by the social worker. And since it's Sims 4, the baby was simply culled from the game completely. The baby's father, living on a different lot, didn't even have the option to adopt the baby back.

This wouldn't have been such a big deal, except the baby now shows up as a boy, and was supposed to be a girl. Short of deleting the couple and starting their families and their relationship history up all over again, there's no way to clean her family tree, nor recover the baby and change it to a girl.

However, I do like that there's now an easier way to become a ghost or vampire or alien. So I'll give this one a shot.

I know in MC Command Center there is an option to allow neglected kids for adoption but I haven't used it, so I'm not sure how it works.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 11:34 AM
Hi, I have a problem. The texts do not appear in the options of the object. I play the game in spanish, will that be the problem???
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 1:03 PM
Can you make an option like add ghost powers to normal sim?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Valchar
Hi, I have a problem. The texts do not appear in the options of the object. I play the game in spanish, will that be the problem???

This should be sorted now if you re-download
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SalvatoreSt
Can you make an option like add ghost powers to normal sim?

Just so I'm understanding do you mean ghost sims that look normal?
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:39 PM
I play the sims 4 in Finnish and all the options on the skull are blank or just "..." except for the "look at" option
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shnuffy
I play the sims 4 in Finnish and all the options on the skull are blank or just "..." except for the "look at" option

Is That with the updated version that I uploaded earlier?
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mary-J
Is That with the updated version that I uploaded earlier?

I used the merged file
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:37 PM
I used the merged file

Maybe it didn't work too well since i have every single TS4 addon.
Seems like you just uploaded more files. Have you put them all into the new merged files already?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:56 PM
Maybe it didn't work too well since i have every single TS4 addon.
Seems like you just uploaded more files. Have you put them all into the new merged files already?

The issue was I missed adding string tables for other languages apart from English, I've updated the files so they should have them now. The Merged should be as well.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mary-J
The issue was I missed adding string tables for other languages apart from English, I've updated the files so they should have them now. The Merged should be as well.

Great, it works fine now!
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 5:33 PM
Ty! for adding the string tables I was going to comment about it.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:03 PM
Love this! I'm going to attempt to use it right now
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#25 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:10 PM
@Mary-J I've just noticed the Get to Work version seems to be missing.
Page 1 of 3