Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Requested] PL600 Simon (Sim) by LadySpira

by LadySpira Posted 29th Aug 2018 at 9:45 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2018 at 7:05 PM by LadySpira

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 10:45 PM
it's all cool but I don't feels tempted to download sim without cc which is just listed without links, he's simply not so awesome to put so much effort to it, you could include cc in your zip file along with list of creators
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
it's all cool but I don't feels tempted to download sim without cc which is just listed without links, he's simply not so awesome to put so much effort to it, you could include cc in your zip file along with list of creators

was going to write the same as the user above.. he beat me to it. yeah please do make a new zip with all the lose cc, i personally do not fancy that other website too much since it does alot to try to get you to buy some premium. if they even sell it or the website is just bad lol.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 11:26 PM
would love the other male sim in the armbands picture a lot nicer than this one lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 8:47 AM
I thanks you with all of my heart with the awesome content you gave us.
As a big fan of dbh, I can't wait to see more of it, especially your awesome sims and creation.

I love you with all my love.
Please accept it from a french potato, amen.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JEvans
was going to write the same as the user above.. he beat me to it. yeah please do make a new zip with all the lose cc, i personally do not fancy that other website too much since it does alot to try to get you to buy some premium. if they even sell it or the website is just bad lol.
Believe me, I completely understand it's a lot of effort to get all that cc seperately... would I have included the files into the download right from the start, I'm absolutely certain my submission wouldn't have been approved, since that's not allowed to do. I can, however, update it now with included cc. Thank you guys for the courage to complain xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hkkui
I thanks you with all of my heart with the awesome content you gave us.
As a big fan of dbh, I can't wait to see more of it, especially your awesome sims and creation.

I love you with all my love.
Please accept it from a french potato, amen.
thank YOU for making my day! ❤❤❤
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
hi, as already mentioned in another reply to a similar comment, I will update the zip-file with all cc included. still I am confused why you said the links were missing, I have actually linked everything in the main text.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 3:47 PM
i love simon
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySpira
Believe me, I completely understand it's a lot of effort to get all that cc seperately... would I have included the files into the download right from the start, I'm absolutely certain my submission wouldn't have been approved, since that's not allowed to do. I can, however, update it now with included cc. Thank you guys for the courage to complain xD

hahaha thanks for making my day! i just now started to play with him inn my game thank you so much for listening to our heartened complains and getting the courage to do it for us,

thanks muchios!!! <3 it is for sure much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JEvans
hahaha thanks for making my day! i just now started to play with him inn my game thank you so much for listening to our heartened complains and getting the courage to do it for us,

thanks muchios!!! <3 it is for sure much appreciated.
glad I could be of help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 3:42 PM
This is amazing! Are you making Markus next? Would be awesome to see the protagonists all together in my TS4 playthrough.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 5:06 PM Last edited by mberry : 15th Sep 2018 at 5:44 PM.
What was the custom aspiration that was removed?

Also what should we have in the way of mods to make the androids/robots work like they should and not like regular sims?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 11:28 AM
thank you for including all cc in the zip file. its soooo helpful! great sim too x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 5:05 PM
where do i find this sim and other custom sims in the game please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mberry
What was the custom aspiration that was removed?

Also what should we have in the way of mods to make the androids/robots work like they should and not like regular sims?
Hi! I didn't include the custom trait (but linked it in the description!) since it was created by a fellow modthesims member. Click HERE for the relevant infos and HERE to download the update compatible with the currently latest expansion. I also recommend checking out KatIsHere's DBH inspired android traits HERE!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucykills
This is amazing! Are you making Markus next? Would be awesome to see the protagonists all together in my TS4 playthrough.
Yes I will upload (at least) Markus and Kara as well. I'm just very busy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Everylittlebreeze
thank you for including all cc in the zip file. its soooo helpful! great sim too x
thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Everylittlebreeze
where do i find this sim and other custom sims in the game please?
hello! after you have placed the 5 sim files in your 'tray' folder (c: users > documents > electronic arts > sims 4 > tray), start the game and open CAS where you go to your library (polaroid symbol in the upper right corner). then click 'advanced' and tick the 'include custom content' box. now you should be able to see him ✨
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 11:17 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 8:01 PM Last edited by Keiki : 12th Oct 2018 at 9:25 PM.
I'm not new to mods or custom content and this isn't showing up for me in my library. Yes, I did place the sim files in my tray folder, clicked advanced, custom content etc and still not there. I have everything correct and even deleted and reinstalled. The items are showing up fine in cas, but he just isn't there. Is it possible an update is causing this issue? Not really sure what to do, this is the only one not working for me.

Edit: OK, after an hour I realized the problem LOL. Don't make a folder in the tray section for the files, just toss them in tray. Hopefully that will help anyone else not seeing Simon or Connor in their library.

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 4:57 AM
I always wondered why some creators couldn't add CC to one file, instead of the User fishing around from sight to sight trying to find and download all the custom content. You raised the bar, and I'm appreciative.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 9:10 AM
Can you do make Kara as well, please? You're doing great here, and I'd love to have her in my game :D