Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Toddler]Pokemon Starter Shirts + Diaper

by NicoletteAunreel Posted 1st Sep 2018 at 3:02 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2018 at 4:39 PM by NicoletteAunreel

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 3:27 PM
I suggest to make it in one recolor package since it only contain 1 swatch. Individual recolors will flood our CAS gradually, it will cause further loading for those users that has average end. BTW their are cute.

AshenSS
Theorist
#3 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 4:26 PM
I would have downloaded this but I'm not downloading 5 separate clothing objects that could just be recolours of one. Nice work though, love me a good bulbasaur.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
I suggest to make it in one recolor package since it only contain 1 swatch. Individual recolors will flood our CAS gradually, it will cause further loading for those users that has average end. BTW their are cute.

Thank you for advice! I have now done so!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I would have downloaded this but I'm not downloading 5 separate clothing objects that could just be recolours of one. Nice work though, love me a good bulbasaur.

I have now updated the package file to make it just one item with the others being recolors. And my little boys favorite is also bulbasaur!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 6:35 PM
Awesome, thanks! And he has excellent taste! As I always say Bulbasaur is #1 in the pokedex for a reason
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 12:46 AM
can we still put pants over the diaper?
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 7:00 PM
Hey -- I got an error using UnRAR on Mac. It said there were no files to extract. I was finally able to play with it and use a different program but just an FYI. Happened for both the dress and the tee (I didn't try the third one).

Edit: the files that did extract were corrupted
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by knitlikeaboss
Hey -- I got an error using UnRAR on Mac. It said there were no files to extract. I was finally able to play with it and use a different program but just an FYI. Happened for both the dress and the tee (I didn't try the third one).

Edit: the files that did extract were corrupted

Not sure what the problem could be. I'll see if i can figure it out. I've got no problems with it on my end and you're the first i've heard with a problem so i'll try and see if i can figure it out.