Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carolina Dog

by Bulbizarre Posted 14th Sep 2018 at 8:15 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2018 at 12:14 AM by Bulbizarre

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 9:12 PM
Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this dog! We actually have one and this is amazing. I shall put him in my game and call him Vincent after our Carolina Dog.

Edited to add: Unfortunately I can't use it. Your game apparently contains expansions I don't have since I'm on a Mac. Is there some way you can make a 'clean' version that is only reliant on the Pets expansion pack because this one also seems to want Freetime and Apartment Life which the Mac version does not have.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 10:07 PM
Aww, it was nice of you to make this for zheyrryhn's WCIF, and I hope they'll be able to get a copy they can use.

Feral or not , this cutie will be going straight into my game. Thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zheyrryhn
Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this dog! We actually have one and this is amazing. I shall put him in my game and call him Vincent after our Carolina Dog.

Edited to add: Unfortunately I can't use it. Your game apparently contains expansions I don't have since I'm on a Mac. Is there some way you can make a 'clean' version that is only reliant on the Pets expansion pack because this one also seems to want Freetime and Apartment Life which the Mac version does not have.

I did a bit of searching - may I ask you to try jfade's Mac UnPac rather than the game's included package installer? Since you're unable to use Clean Installer, perhaps it will work.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 11:38 PM
Great work, Bulbizarre! You really captured the essence of the breed's appearance well! ...Can I ask, the leaf pet bed, where did that come from?

Thanks for sharing this creation!

-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
Great work, Bulbizarre! You really captured the essence of the breed's appearance well! ...Can I ask, the leaf pet bed, where did that come from?

Thanks for sharing this creation!

-gE
>=)

It's Sophie-David's Perfectly Natural Pet Bed! I should have added it to the credits along with the neck-kerchief. I'll do it now.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 12:31 AM
Love dogs, love this pup. Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 11:55 AM
I wasn't going to download this. I was only going to look at it. But it's so cute. XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 2:38 PM
Thank you! I can never have too many different dog breeds in my game
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I did a bit of searching - may I ask you to try jfade's Mac UnPac rather than the game's included package installer? Since you're unable to use Clean Installer, perhaps it will work.

Unfortunately I can't use Mac Unpack. I don't have the required Java support and don't want to install anything Java related on the computer I also use for work.

Thanks so much for trying to help me and for making the wonderful dog.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 1:17 AM
@zheyrryhn - I'll PM you something.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
@zheyrryhn - I'll PM you something.

Again, my thanks. The dog now works in my game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 3:50 AM
Looks like my uncle's dog but cuter lol