Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 10:10 PM
Sims 4 Snatched Trait
Could someone please test a trait I made. I would test it myself, however I cannot access my desktop at the moment, and my laptop that I am on does not have enough space to run the Sims 4. The first person to respond (and tell me what buffs/whims show up) will get credit for it when I post the trait. Thanks!

Credit: Zerbu's Mod Constructor
Attached files:
File Type: zip  LilyLineSims-Snatched Trait [Beta].zip (8.7 KB, 122 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 8:47 PM
I can run this tonight - What age should I try it on first?
What can I expect?
This was a few days ago - have you since been able to test it on your desktop?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 8:32 PM
What should I expect?
Like, is it supposed to do something to my sim or something?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 12:11 AM
The sim seems to get a snatched buff or something, I see other sims reacting to my snatched sims sometimes, or mostly.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LilyLineSims
Could someone please test a trait I made. I would test it myself, however I cannot access my desktop at the moment, and my laptop that I am on does not have enough space to run the Sims 4. The first person to respond (and tell me what buffs/whims show up) will get credit for it when I post the trait. Thanks!

Credit: Zerbu's Mod Constructor

I'll test it