Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Permanent Skeletal Assistant

by TheMoonlightEffect Posted 31st Oct 2018 at 3:56 PM - Updated 3rd Dec 2018 at 2:27 AM by TheMoonlightEffect

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 7:33 AM Last edited by heidi137 : 4th Nov 2018 at 12:16 PM.
Nice and interesting initiative, thank you for this mod. I think it's better to put the life of a Sim, so that it stays active on the ground. The original duration is 24, so a value of 34560 hours. This would prevent the generation of full Sims into families hidden in the game, it is important to talk about it. If we increase the time he has to stay, he will remain without disappearing from the game. Thank you again:) (nb: I'll let you know. Sorry for my intervention, but, the generation of Sims of all kinds is annoying in the game, I like to regulate this detail.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 11:55 AM
Just a quick thanks, your work is still being appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 7:19 AM
It still works?
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 7:39 PM
Still works kind of. Everytime I summon a skeletal assistant it lasts all of 5 minutes maybe then turns into a pile of bones.