Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sanguine Towers - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 1st Nov 2018 at 3:26 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 5:33 AM
Guess whose computer woes are over? Breathtaking lot for your comeback- thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 12:45 PM
I always love your lots, and the thought and details you put into them - also the backstory was epic! Many thanks for this - will be installing into my game once I've got it working again lol...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 6:35 PM
Nice one

...Boo!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 7:33 PM
Forgive me but...OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 7:51 PM
OMG THIS IS EPIC
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 11:30 PM
Nice story there...I knew you'd come up with something tasteful, unique and bloodthirsty all at the same time. Love it. If only I had vampires that weren't afraid of heights..(or if I even had vampires.)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 11:40 PM
This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 12:08 AM
Awesome work! Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 1:47 AM
Astonishing...
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 8:55 AM
Amazing work Z! So pleased to see you back again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 4:48 PM
You're back! Thank you for making this masterpiece
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 11:04 PM
This lot is awesome. Thanks for your hard work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 12:21 PM
So glad you're back, and what a way to make an entrance! Please don't leave us in a lot-drought again :O
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 1:35 AM
HOT DAMN this is great!! Stunning and interesting twist of having a vampire lair in the basement <333 I also appreciate the stories behind your builds
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 11:01 PM
Just looking at this is amazing: all the work put into just the desciption and story surrounding the hotel, and making it a collection of letters, reports and the like (just like Dracula!), as well as the bit about Vampires at the end is simply fantastic. AND, my more modern vampires don't have to put up with the stuffy old family manor!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 11:22 PM
And @estarile wins 1000 imaginary bonus points for catching one of the more subtle direct references to Bram Stoker's Dracula that I've included in the description!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 9:47 PM
So happy you're back, Z! This lot is simply awesome! Thank you for all your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 1:04 AM
Fantastic! Can't wait to try the game play!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 1:55 PM
This is so awesome. I love your stuff from afar because my laptop can't handle it, but some day... have you ever posted what setup you use that plays such large lots well?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
This is so awesome. I love your stuff from afar because my laptop can't handle it, but some day... have you ever posted what setup you use that plays such large lots well?

It used to actually be a horribly out-of-date laptop from 2007 (I mean, it was really good when I bought it, but it was still only "really good" by 2007 standards)... I could BUILD these enormous lots, but I didn't have any real hope of being able to play them.

NOW, however, I've saved money for a long time and put a lot of research into building a desktop that A.) can eat a 2004 game like TS2 for breakfast and still have room for seconds, and B.) will be easier to upgrade moving forward, so I'm not stuck replacing the entire machine like I would be with a laptop.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 12:42 PM
Yes! seeing you upload again feels as if my favorite band comes out with a new album after a long break! Please keep those records spinning!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 5:04 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for this! Mainly because I love how you incorporated the characters from Bram Stoker's classic and also this building is gorgeous.