Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 1:48 AM
Default Using university shells to build other community lots
I suppose what I want to know is, can I build a town hall and cover it with something like the St Johns admin building shell, or are these shells coded in some way to make them only useful for the purpose they were intended. Short question, can I use these shells like the apartment shells?

I don't want a university in my home world.

My other option is to leave the shells empty and put in rabbit hole rugs, would this work? I just like the look of these shells as they would match what I am doing in a new world.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 7:14 PM
I would use RH rugs or put a town hall in a basement below one.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I would use RH rugs or put a town hall in a basement below one.

Yes rugs was the way I was going in my question. I do have the answer now though and I'll type it up below
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 1:45 PM
The answer to this question was YES, you can use university shells with rabbit hole rugs and doors. The actual bonus you get is that you also still get the interactions with the shell too. The option to take all of the university classes in the buildings comes up and I tried and you can do it. Surprised nobody has tried this before.