Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 12:14 PM
Default Need help with creating skin overlays/scars
I've never posted a thread here before so I apologize if I'm doing anything wrong or not doing it in the right place, but would anybody be able to help me with creating skin overlays (that would work with other overlays and still be fairly visible)? I've never created any Sims 4 content but I'm looking for a specific set of scars for a specific character that I doubt anyone's worked on before considering I haven't found anything of the sort yet. I thought about just asking a creator to make them for me (paid of course if it was needed) but 1. I wouldn't know where to start with that either, and 2. I really want to learn how to create my own cc. So, would anyone be able to help me? (again I apologize if I'm not posting in the right place about this!)
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 10:57 PM
Here's a tutorial: http://sims4studio.com/thread/4873/...asics-beginners

You can find more with Google. Please take a look and post back with specific questions if you have problems.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4