Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 7:52 PM
Default Choosing the thumbnail swatch
I wanted to get help on the S4S forum but I got no response so far so I'm writing to get help here
I wanted to update one of my mods (MODD to be clear) to include merging objects with the same model, but showing up as standalone entries, into single entries
So I succeeded by changing Prototype ID in Object Catalog resource of these objects into the same ID
Then I also though of including objects which look similar, but have different meshes and it also worked seamlessly

And now I have a problem
Because I want to set the "thumbnail" swatches
By thumbnail swatch I don't mean the top one when the list of swatches is opened, but the one that shows up when a BB category is loaded, like Mirrors or Rug
I realised that changing Slot Type Set to 11 for these swatches works when you're doing it to objects with only one mesh
But not for objects with multiple meshes, these ones pick the swatch with the smallest Instance of the object with the highest Instance and set it as the thumbnail swatch
Is there any way around it ?