Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Farnsworth House No CC

by bubbajoe62 Posted 19th Nov 2018 at 10:41 AM - Updated 13th Dec 2018 at 12:06 AM by bubbajoe62

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 1:33 PM
Good job. I have done this house like 2 days ago. This was my first build I have built with 'new' terrain tool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 3:30 PM
Very nice ! Good job !
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danvis
Good job. I have done this house like 2 days ago. This was my first build I have built with 'new' terrain tool.

Love to see some pics of your version. great to hear from another mid-century fan!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 6:05 PM
Nice, I realy like it because its simple and looks modern.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 5:10 PM
gonna get it and furnish today looks very original, I'm fed up with all those victorian buildings everywhere
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 9:16 AM
excellent work! Love this modernist style!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
Love to see some pics of your version. great to hear from another mid-century fan!

Here you go. I will post interior shots as soon as EA fix the ceiling.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danvis
Here you go. I will post interior shots as soon as EA fix the ceiling.

Nice job, looks even better with the CC but accurate Barcelona chair and lounge. I vacillated over whether to include that bulky wardrobe piece. What did you use for it?
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 3:23 PM
Cool start platform to develop and build sth like this on my own taste. like a template.
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 9:15 AM
I was going to have a go at creating Farnsworth, but when I saw your build, I thought I would just furnish it with CC instead!

and THANK YOU for sharing :lovestruc