Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Livestream regardless of Career

by Xceptionz Posted 10th Dec 2018 at 5:48 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2019 at 7:21 PM by Xceptionz

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 8:49 PM
thank you for your hard work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 5:25 AM
slick, thanks. This is perfect for my sim.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 10:36 AM
amazing !
Can you do the same for game consoles ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 1:29 PM Last edited by Xceptionz : 11th Dec 2018 at 2:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Seyjin
amazing !
Can you do the same for game consoles ?

No problem, just added it to the Files tab.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 5:44 PM
Can we download both or will it cause an issue?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 9:12 PM
💚 💚 👍
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by molly24
Can we download both or will it cause an issue?

Sorry for the slow reply. You can install both.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 5:04 AM
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 10:17 PM
In the original Get Famous pack, I really hated how you had to have a specific career in order to live stream. Thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 12:54 PM
Thanks for this! Can't wait to test it in my game :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 5:18 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 12:28 AM
Is anyone else having the problem that with this mod installed, the children's games (arithmetic game and keyboard commander) disappear from the options?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 12:54 AM
I had no idea livestreaming had to do with career choice, but I was wondering why some of my sims could do it while others couldn't... I thought it was because some were famous while others weren't! But now that I know, I'm so grateful for your mod (especially for my broke sims...)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:30 PM
would you make a non-autonomous version? i would do it myself but i dont know what to change in the files lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 7:35 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 9:15 PM
Wow, thanks for this! My new favorite mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 4:46 PM
great mod, I love it. I have a question tho, does the donation amount increase by any chance? like, more followers you get, more money/more frequent donations you get?
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 9:12 PM
Absolutely love this mod and I use it all the time!
However, I believe with the new patch it is broken. The live stream option has disappeared, would love for this mod to be updated! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -Amaterasu-
Absolutely love this mod and I use it all the time!
However, I believe with the new patch it is broken. The live stream option has disappeared, would love for this mod to be updated! <3

That may be caused by a conflict. I tested it after reading this and it worked fine for me. I am, however, updating the mod anyway. I want to clean it up and resolve the issues I originally noted with it. I'll have that posted soon. Thanks for the feedback, it motivated me to take another look at it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by turret001
great mod, I love it. I have a question tho, does the donation amount increase by any chance? like, more followers you get, more money/more frequent donations you get?

I apologize for the late reply. Originally when you asked the mod didn't adjust any of the values associated with streaming, it only removed the career requirement. I have posted a new version that does adjust these values. It's slower initially to gain fans and make simoleons, but not by much. If you have any other ideas or feedback let me know. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 9:34 PM
Never even knew you could livestream, welp now this mod is one of my essentials
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Dec 2019 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xceptionz
I apologize for the late reply. Originally when you asked the mod didn't adjust any of the values associated with streaming, it only removed the career requirement. I have posted a new version that does adjust these values. It's slower initially to gain fans and make simoleons, but not by much. If you have any other ideas or feedback let me know. Thanks!

thank you for the update, just downloaded the new version!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Mar 2020 at 8:14 AM
Thanks a lot for making this mod. This is very important in my gameplay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th May 2020 at 2:19 AM
Thanks dude, that's gonna be real useful for me
Page 1 of 2