Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

❤️ BOOTY SIMS ❤️ (Reshade +Fast install)

by Forced Posted 27th Jan 2019 at 9:39 AM - Updated 5th Apr 2019 at 2:12 AM by Forced : (6 presets) + 9 opens Reshade!

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 11:12 AM
Cool! :p
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 3:16 PM
Nice Reshade. Very cinematic.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 7:36 PM
hey could be interesting and the first one that would prove
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 10:40 PM
Thank you for your comments, and I'm glad you like it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 7:29 PM
Tried it, love it!
Finally some major realism in this plastic game.
Just a random thought - is excluding the UI from the shading totally out of question?
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitequeen73
Tried it, love it!
Finally some major realism in this plastic game.
Just a random thought - is excluding the UI from the shading totally out of question?

From what I understand, unlike ENB, ReShade acts as a filter. As far as I know, it's not possible to use a ReShade that doesn't affect the UI in some way. If I'm wrong, someone please let me know!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 4:34 AM
Hola! Yes, Sonia is right, though it technically is possible... Is it too bright on your screen? You can turn Vignette on, to get a grey circle around the UI.

Or turn off HDR, I think it makes some presets too bright.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 12:15 PM
I have been using this for a few days now and I really like it, thank you. Several of them are too bright on the UI for me but the others look great.

I have been wondering if there was a way I could change the hotkey from "home" to another button? I go walls-up/down constantly, and I can't seem to get in the habit of double pressing the key. I see the ReShade.ini but I couldn't easily see a way to edit the key.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 3:19 PM Last edited by Forced : 29th Jan 2019 at 3:40 PM.
Oh yea just in settings tab, double click where it says Home and you can choose a different key.

Hm I could have changed it in the download as well, but I never decided on a key, and now can't replace the files, it seems, ha...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 12:37 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Forced
Hola! Yes, Sonia is right, though it technically is possible... Is it too bright on your screen? You can turn Vignette on, to get a grey circle around the UI.

Or turn off HDR, I think it makes some presets too bright.

¡Hola! Thanks for the tips. I will try tweaking the settings, so I can actually see what I'm choosing from the build catalog
Yes, HDR looks awesome outdoors, but the inside of my sims' house is crazy overexposed. I needed to turn off all the lights
Anyway, this doesn't change the fact that this is an awesome mod, and I'll definitely keep having fun with it. Thank you again!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Forced
Oh yea just in settings tab, double click where it says Home and you can choose a different key.

Hm I could have changed it in the download as well, but I never decided on a key, and now can't replace the files, it seems, ha...

Thank you for the reply. I was looking in the wrong place.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 4:12 PM
Oh boy... This is something else.
I can't let go of my cartoony sims 4 just yet, maybe when I'm done with my current saves and I'm cleanind out my mods folder, too...
I'll definetely use this though, I fell in love with this mod. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 7:25 PM
Glad you like it, Misato! Haha was just editing all those greens, and I think I will be done with my favorite ones hah...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 1:52 PM
Really like this one, makes the game look so nice! But I have a problem. Usually I play without all the effects that are ticked in when starting but when i ALT+TAB sims to like, change music, all effects are ticked in again. Am I missing some setting? Can I save "my own" blend?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 9:34 PM
Hmm well, alt-tabbing reloads Reshade. I can think of two options. If you are turning it off with the 9 key, that's not the same as ticking them all off, unfortunately, so Reshade would be reloading it.

Oh wait, I did not even mention the 9 key in this post (added now). If you are ticking them one by one, and your game is in program files, it might not be saving it, yea, you would have to do the steps in FAQ, because Reshade has no permitions to edit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 2:08 AM
Thank you for this superpowerfull mod. :)

But for me it has some issues, could somebody help me? :'(
I followed all instructions and when I loaded my game, it seemed to work, but when I want to change the presets the F9 does not work. I'm stucked in one theme and don't know what to do. :( I tried the other file, but that didn't work at all, no theme.
So I suppose 64x works for me, but I can't change the presets.

Could it be due to the new update? Had somebody the same problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by piontekova
Thank you for this superpowerfull mod.
Hola, piontekova, glad you like it! F9 is to open Reshade. To change presets, click on that â–½ at the top, where you see the name of the preset. Though I updated the presets a couple hours ago, you can download it again and replace. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 2:18 PM
I really love this mod, it's amazing. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES for sharing!!:lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 12:43 PM
Glad you like it, Sinry! Just updated Reshade to new version, and added another 3 presets.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 5:51 PM
Been using it for a while now, no issues other than when you switched the key to F9 and I didn't see that lol. Tysm for this awesome reshader :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 6:49 PM
Hah yeah with Home key, the walls would bring Reshade up every time hah, like Nintai said. 9 and F9 seemed fine, at random.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 8:08 AM
Don't have bin folder in my Sims 4 folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 10:21 AM
Hi, I have a question what version of Reshade do you use for this shader? 3.1.2 or 4.2? Thank you for sharing.