Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sayonara, soccer outfits!

by pinkdynamite Posted 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:04 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2019 at 4:51 PM by pinkdynamite

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 2:16 AM
Since EAxis didn't include any CM athletic wear other than the soccer outfits, how does this affect boys who already have a soccer outfit as athletic wear, or who age up from toddler to child?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 4:48 PM
Thanks for the question dharden, can't believe I forgot to mention that. In my game most of my CMs got an everyday outfit put into their athletic wear, but I did have one or two that were forced into the soccer outfit regardless. I'll change my original post to reflect that.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 7:49 PM
Ooh, nice! I tend to leave EAxis stuff alone on the off chance I might use it but these soccer outfits drive me up a tree. They were cute when the EP came out and the World Cup was on but I'm well over it by now!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 12:24 PM
It's very jarring to have them pop into these outfits in the medieval era. Thanks for this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 7:59 PM
SparkySays I agree! They're cute, but not when EVERY SINGLE SIM is wearing them.
FranH I'm glad you can get use out of them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 10:00 AM
Ah, where've you been three years ago?
Now I have already made my peace with that by just going out and buying all new clothes for all genders (or sewing them) as soon as my sim gets pregnant/adopts the baby.
But still, good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 6:19 PM
Sorry Ignissimo! At least your way you end up with a nice outfit regardless.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 3:12 PM
Farewell you obnoxious, Soccer-obsessed World Cup clothing!