Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 6:12 PM
Sims 4 Aspiration Requests
Hey everybody
I have a few aspirations that I have made (only one uploaded here to MTS so far, the rest on my tumblr, but when they are updated soon I will upload them here).
I wanted a place I could create where people could write down any aspiration requests they have, so I can keep track and see what people are wanting

Please comment any aspiration requests or ideas you have, so I can have a look and (if feasible) I will do it. It isn't a short process though, so pls don't be impatient!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 2:39 PM
bump lmao also here is a google docs i made for people to write down their ideas: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...iV6J3fBumQ/edit
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 3:23 AM
Hi MarieLynette- This is a lovely idea. Unfortunately, the TS4 section of Creative Feedback doesn't get lots of eyes on it. Perhaps you would be better off posting in the general TS4 forums. Good luck!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Hi MarieLynette- This is a lovely idea. Unfortunately, the TS4 section of Creative Feedback doesn't get lots of eyes on it. Perhaps you would be better off posting in the general TS4 forums. Good luck!

Thank you so much for that feedback!! I'll take a look and find better place/places to post this