Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

eXperion's Reaction tester

by eXperion17 Posted 16th May 2005 at 12:36 PM - Updated 16th May 2005 at 1:01 PM by eXperion17

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 16th May 2005 at 12:51 PM
thanks
i wanted this a loong time
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2005 at 12:54 PM
No Problem owaizoo, it was a simple job to make it
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th May 2005 at 3:24 PM
thanks i was just about to start making movies but was a little worried about how to make them react..this will be great!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th May 2005 at 5:39 PM
Ace: Not everyone likes to use the boolprop testing cheats. Items that can do something in one step are far more convienent for many users.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th May 2005 at 7:24 PM
I'd rather use hacked objects or global hacks than testingcheatsenabled hack. That hack creates too many errors that aren't even errors. Thanks for this!
Instructor
#7 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:04 PM
Cool, thanks! I'm a little lazy when it comes to typing boolprop things :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
Ace: Not everyone likes to use the boolprop testing cheats. Items that can do something in one step are far more convienent for many users.

Tell me about it. At first I loved the boolprop cheats but now I've got an entire folder full of error messages because of it, and I'm afraid to delete them.

Thanks for this. I'll give it a whirl after I get some sleep.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:25 PM
ah thanks alot this will be great to use!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th May 2005 at 1:20 AM
Sweet thanks man
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th May 2005 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Ace
I hate to break it to you, but if you use boolprop there's already a reaction tester in the game by some dude called Roger (I think).

The Ace, what your saying is right, and i know it, but i just maked it for people that dont know how to use the boolprop cheat, and people that dont know the cheat. Like i was saying, it was a simple job to complete
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th May 2005 at 5:39 PM
Great work...Thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th May 2005 at 6:42 PM
Superb!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th May 2005 at 5:34 AM
Can this hack make the sim dio the worry animation?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th May 2005 at 1:53 PM
In reference to the negative comments on the "boolprop" cheat (testingcheatsenabled true), this built-in procedure is great but remember it wasn't really meant for us. I've used it for several months with little trouble and went as far as adding it to the game startup so I wouldn't have to type it in everytime. I believe the problems most people are having stem from the fact that they're trying some of the advanced options they don't understand. I stick to basic use (raising relationship & aspiration levels, re-stocking the fridge, changing clothes, etc) and it lives in harmony with my game. Any of those "obscure" options which are obviously useful only to game developers and testers (the real purpose of the cheat) I leave alone.

As far as game hacks we come to immediately label as "safe" in comparison to "boolprop", think for a minute about where the hack came from, as most (if not all) of them are derived from "boolprop" and many other Maxis routines which will obviously carry the same errors. So be careful again, as the devil may visit you dressed in angel's clothing.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 11:49 AM
Thanks, that should be very useful!
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 9:05 PM
Do you know if it would mess up your game like "boolprop" may? I'd really like to know before I gave this a whirl. Thanks<3.
Scholar
#18 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 1:21 PM
My Sim miscarried today and all her husbnd (and his platinum) wanted to do was play chess and eat! Not great for story telling! this will help, thanks! Cee
Inventor
#19 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 1:42 PM
This isn't being updated, as the creator was banned. But if wanted, I could continue the project.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 12:17 PM
thank you soo much! I was wondering if there was anything like this
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 7:07 PM
beautiful the I also unload immediately me thanks
I had been looking for him/it for so much time
ah excused for the errors but I am Italian and I don't know very well the English
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 10:15 PM
did anyone read the sticky that said "please no more you can do this with boolprop posts"
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 1:27 AM Last edited by cowcollector : 17th Aug 2005 at 1:36 AM.
hello don't wanna download just cluttering the boards with messages that are completely unnecesarry yet 100% useless.... at the same time so thankyou to thee for reading my board cluttering message.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 7:24 AM
Mod_bv, I would love to see this project continued. In particular, I would like to see some of the more obscure actions be made a part of it, like the cleaning windows and the pregnant woman rubbing her belly ones. Do you think these are possible?
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 4:28 AM
thats not exactly your tester though right? it was like "Pauls reaction tester" or something like that, the people who make the game.
Page 1 of 2