Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lots More Bots - 21 New Servo Overrides

by Esmeralda Posted 8th Jan 2020 at 7:09 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2021 at 4:13 PM by Esmeralda : Added note that the Jan 21 2021 patch changed the initial appearance of this item to 'human'

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 10:34 PM
More wonderful Servo goodness!! Thank you so much, Esmeralda!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 10:54 PM Last edited by scifugitive2 : 8th Jan 2020 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Need for clarification
OMG thank you! Especially for the bot from Spaceballs! Well, I think the golden Simbot gal looks like the bot, so that's what I am going to call her: Dot Matrix!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 10:57 PM
Can I get a custom set like this, Set 1, Simbot Gal; Set 2, Cookie, Lauren, TS2 Servo, Simbot Guy; Set 3, Juicebot, Orb?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 1:45 AM
With some of the parts, I can see making a Rosie from the Jetsons in here. Thank you!! If I do make her, I will definitely put her up on the gallery.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 9:46 AM Last edited by Esmeralda : 9th Jan 2020 at 11:17 AM.
Thanks, everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
More wonderful Servo goodness!! Thank you so much, Esmeralda!

Thanks, and nice to see you!
Quote: Originally posted by scifugitive2
OMG thank you! Especially for the bot from Spaceballs! Well, I think the golden Simbot gal looks like the bot, so that's what I am going to call her: Dot Matrix!

You know, I always thought there was something familiar-looking about the female simbot but couldn't place it - yes, Dot Matrix! LOL.
Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
With some of the parts, I can see making a Rosie from the Jetsons in here. Thank you!! If I do make her, I will definitely put her up on the gallery.

No, sorry, please don't put her on the Gallery - please note my Policy, which specifies not putting any of my creations on the Gallery. (This is due to my having found out the hard way when I used to put my items on the TS3 Exchange, my creations were often stolen and reuploaded by people claiming to have made them themselves, and EA not only wouldn't do anything about it, they would sometimes delete my creations rather than the stolen copies, as if I was the thief! I don't want that happening again.) You are welcome to upload her here or on your own site. In any case, glad you like her, thanks!

ETA:
Quote: Originally posted by ReeceBar
Can I get a custom set like this, Set 1, Simbot Gal; Set 2, Cookie, Lauren, TS2 Servo, Simbot Guy; Set 3, Juicebot, Orb?

Another nice remix for variety - have added it to the Files tab in case anyone else would also like that combo.

My Fallout 4 creations: Nexus
More of my Fallout 4 items and some of my unreleased-on-MTS TS4 stuff are at my site, Colourful Commonwealth
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 11:47 AM
Thanks for these SIMply fantastic robots
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 12:34 PM
Awesome collection very well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 5:49 PM
This is so awesome but if possible would you be able to make a custom set for me. If you do, I would like.
Set 1:JuiceBot, Cookie, and Orb.
Set 2:Lauren, TS2 Servo, Simbot Gal, and Simbot Guy.
Thank you for this making the servos look less ugly in general.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 6:28 PM
Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 9:28 PM
Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 1:01 AM
Super Cool! Been waiting a long time for S4 Robots too. It's too bad you can't just merge them all into one set. They are all so wonderful it's hard to choose!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 1:43 AM
Way cool, Thank You.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 1:43 AM
Way cool, Thank You.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 9:40 AM
Thanks again, folks!

Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Super Cool! Been waiting a long time for S4 Robots too. It's too bad you can't just merge them all into one set. They are all so wonderful it's hard to choose!

Thanks for liking them! I agree, I wish there were more than 7 recolour slots - the best compromise I could come up with was the two Ez's Choice sets that combines some of both sets, but I'd like to have them all in one!
Quote: Originally posted by Panda2002
This is so awesome but if possible would you be able to make a custom set for me. If you do, I would like.
Set 1:JuiceBot, Cookie, and Orb.
Set 2:Lauren, TS2 Servo, Simbot Gal, and Simbot Guy.
Thank you for this making the servos look less ugly in general.

I like your choice, very colourful combo and I like things colourful, might use that one myself! Have now added it to the selection. Oh I wanted to make the default TS4 servos not just look less ugly, but downright cute. It's so disappointing that EA managed to produce such cute robots for TS3 (and Maxis with the Servo in TS1 and TS2) but they came out with such unpleasantly fugly ones for TS4, ugh.

More of my Fallout 4 items and some of my unreleased-on-MTS TS4 stuff are at my site, Colourful Commonwealth
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 3:32 PM
Hello I am a German and I am writing this via translator.
I would have a suggestion for this mod.

A servo that looks human (Sim).

Would it be possible?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragonier
Hello I am a German and I am writing this via translator.
I would have a suggestion for this mod.

A servo that looks human (Sim).

Would it be possible?

Hi, I did think of doing that with my previous servo replacement set, but then I learned that apparently you can turn a human sim into a servo using certain mods and cheats. If I included human sims in my set, players would be restricted to only those sims. But with a mod made for the purpose of turning a sim into a servo, you could choose any sim you wanted to use. The creator of this Servo Trait mod mentioned it to me, I haven't tried it but you can take a look and see if it does what you want it to do: https://www.deviantart.com/gauntlet...stoms-821317032

Hallo, ich habe darüber nachgedacht, dies mit meinem vorherigen Servoersatz zu tun, aber dann habe ich erfahren, dass man anscheinend mit bestimmten Mods und Cheats eine menschliche Sim in ein Servo verwandeln kann. Wenn ich menschliche Sims in mein Set aufnehmen würde, wären die Spieler nur auf diese Sims beschränkt. Aber mit einem Mod, der dazu dient, eine Sim in ein Servo zu verwandeln, kannst du jede Sim auswählen, die du verwenden möchtest. Der Schöpfer dieses Servo Trait Mods hat es mir gegenüber erwähnt, ich habe es nicht ausprobiert, aber Sie können nachsehen, ob es das tut, was Sie wollen: https://www.deviantart.com/gauntlet101010/art/ Sims4-Robot-Trait-Customs-821317032

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 9:47 PM
Yay! More bots!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Hi, I did think of doing that with my previous servo replacement set, but then I learned that apparently you can turn a human sim into a servo using certain mods and cheats. If I included human sims in my set, players would be restricted to only those sims. But with a mod made for the purpose of turning a sim into a servo, you could choose any sim you wanted to use. The creator of this Servo Trait mod mentioned it to me, I haven't tried it but you can take a look and see if it does what you want it to do: https://www.deviantart.com/gauntlet...stoms-821317032

Hallo, ich habe darüber nachgedacht, dies mit meinem vorherigen Servoersatz zu tun, aber dann habe ich erfahren, dass man anscheinend mit bestimmten Mods und Cheats eine menschliche Sim in ein Servo verwandeln kann. Wenn ich menschliche Sims in mein Set aufnehmen würde, wären die Spieler nur auf diese Sims beschränkt. Aber mit einem Mod, der dazu dient, eine Sim in ein Servo zu verwandeln, kannst du jede Sim auswählen, die du verwenden möchtest. Der Schöpfer dieses Servo Trait Mods hat es mir gegenüber erwähnt, ich habe es nicht ausprobiert, aber Sie können nachsehen, ob es das tut, was Sie wollen: https://www.deviantart.com/gauntlet101010/art/ Sims4-Robot-Trait-Customs-821317032

Wow thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 12:29 AM
Love this! Is there a way that we could have all of them and not have to choose between sets? Thank you for your hard work! <3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KarmaClysm
Love this! Is there a way that we could have all of them and not have to choose between sets? Thank you for your hard work! <3

Not that I know of, unfortunately, otherwise I would have done that. If I do hear of someone finding out that there's a way (and not a potentially game-breaking one) to have more than 7 change appearance options for the default servo, then I'll check into it! Thanks for liking them.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 9:25 AM
i love this so much! i really dont want to be a bother but could i have a custom set also? i was going to try to mix them myself but i realized they were all packaged together.
id like juicebot and the simbot gal from set 1, lauren and the simbot guy from set 2, sara, spencer, and S.A.M from ez's choice set 1, and kayla from set 3 of your other download, lots of bots, if youre willing to do it. id be so happy if you would! these bots are really cool and i would love to use them in my game :^)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by limefiend
i love this so much! i really dont want to be a bother but could i have a custom set also? i was going to try to mix them myself but i realized they were all packaged together.
id like juicebot and the simbot gal from set 1, lauren and the simbot guy from set 2, sara, spencer, and S.A.M from ez's choice set 1, and kayla from set 3 of your other download, lots of bots, if youre willing to do it. id be so happy if you would! these bots are really cool and i would love to use them in my game :^)

Hi, thanks for liking them! I'm happy to assemble another custom set but you're asking for eight bots and unfortunately the limit per set is seven. If you can narrow it down to 7, then I can put them together in a new set.

Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Hi, thanks for liking them! I'm happy to assemble another custom set but you're asking for eight bots and unfortunately the limit per set is seven. If you can narrow it down to 7, then I can put them together in a new set.

oh! i didnt know that sorry. then without the simbot gal, if thats ok?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by limefiend
oh! i didnt know that sorry. then without the simbot gal, if thats ok?

Hi there, I went off to make your combo but then found that you'd asked for two bots of the same recolour - Sara and Laura both use the Blue and Red option. Unfortunately there can be only one of each recolour option, otherwise they'll conflict, sorry. However, I've just added a new zipfile that you might find helpful - it consists of all the bots as separate packages so that players can install whichever individual bots they want to use, and I did the same with the previous Lots of Bots upload too. So you can now combine individual bots from both sets to get the remix you'd like. With, of course, the proviso that you can only have one of each 'recolour' option among them all. Now you can make up your own set (instructions are in the January 19 update paragraph at the top of the Description page), but if you still want me to make a merged remix for you, am happy to do so - as long as there is only one of each recolour option!

Page 1 of 2