Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 4:34 AM
Default Anyone ever considered....
I'm new... and i tried to search everywhere before posting this.... but i was just wondering if anyone had ever thought of doing a ballroom dance mod? i only asking b/c i grew up a dancer (though mainly ballet) and been a dan of DWTS until this past season (S28) and i just wonder if it was even possible for some genius to make it where sims could take/learn/compete in ballroom. as a career or hobby or just as a skill.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beauty&theGeek
I'm new... and i tried to search everywhere before posting this.... but i was just wondering if anyone had ever thought of doing a ballroom dance mod? i only asking b/c i grew up a dancer (though mainly ballet) and been a dan of DWTS until this past season (S28) and i just wonder if it was even possible for some genius to make it where sims could take/learn/compete in ballroom. as a career or hobby or just as a skill.

Since you are new here, you may not be aware that making requests for cc to be made is against site rules. Here are the site rules Link for you make yourself familiar with There seem to be 2 ballet dance careers in the Sims 4 download section. These do not seem to be for ballroom dancing though. You can ask in the WCIF section to see if someone knows if this has already been created, and if so they may be able to provide you with information about where it can be found.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 5:30 PM
A skill is on my to-do list, but veeeery far down that list as it will be a massive amount of work requiring custom animations. I don't think I've seen a career version though, but I'll probably add that to my list to go with the skill.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon