Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2020 at 2:17 AM
Plants VS Zombies Legacy Challenge
A simple generation legacy challenge, but with a plant twist!
There are plant generation 'groups', for example, flowers, peas, etc. After a certain amount of children are born in said generation groups, you move onto a new one.

Rules.
No cheating. (excluding custom mode)
Custom content is allowed, but no cheaty mods. (excluding custom mode)
There cannot be two of the same plant, even if one dies. For example, there cannot be two Ice Peas, or two Fume Shrooms. (depending on which version you're playing from down here ▼ )

You can either marry random townies, or you can create an opposite gender version of the plant you currently have, for example, if you have a female Ice Pea, then you could make a male Ice Pea for her to marry. I prefer version 1, as I don't have to add them to the family, to keep room for more babies.

Alright! Now onto the difficulties!
(The lifespan rule is completely optional, you can play with whatever lifespan you want, or stick with the lifespan on the difficulty)

Custom Mode.
You can choose no cheats, or all the cheats you want.
You can have whatever mods you want.
Choose the number of generation groups and generations.
Your choice of lifespan.
Your sims can have any jobs.

Easy Mode
Money cheats allowed, along with other minor cheats.
Super cheaty mods are not allowed, but other mods are fine.
2 generations groups, 3 generations each.
Lifespan turned off, age up sims with cake.
Your sims can have any jobs.

Normal Mode
A few money cheats allowed during the beginning of the game, but no more after that, and no big gameplay cheats.
No mods that affect gameplay in a cheating way.
3 generation groups, 4 generations each.
Lifespan set to long.
Your sims can either have the Gardener, Conservationist, or Culinary career, depending on which expansions you have.

Slightly harder mode
No cheats allowed.
4 generation groups, 5 generations each.
Lifespan set to normal.
Your sims can either have the Gardener, Conservationist, or Culinary career, depending on which expansions you have.

Hard mode
No cheats allowed.
5 generation groups, 6 generations each.
Lifespan set to either short or normal, depending how hard you want it.
Your sims cannot get a job, and they must get money from gardening and selling produce/flowers/herbs.

Onto the generation groups!
You can make the sims look like whatever you want, but it's recommended to implement design aspects of the original plant design, even if it's just color palettes.
A lot of the plants have official genders, but you can make them whatever gender you want.
You can choose whichever groups you want, and any of the plants in said group for your generations. Of course, you won't be using all of them, unless you make yourself a super hard custom mode.

Groups below, be warned, it's a long list.

Your house can look like whatever, but I find it fun trying to recreate the house in the PVZ games!

You win the challenge by completing a specific number of generations and generation groups, depending on which difficulty you're playing on!

If you have any questions, comment down below! I'm not the best at creating challenges, or writing, but I tried to make it understandable. Hope you enjoy!