Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2020 at 2:16 PM
Default Moodlets that can add clothing?
Hi So I have created a Daylight ring moodlet and I was wondering it I can make a ring appear on the vampire's finger whenever the moodlet is added. I know that the tragic clown moodlet does it(it is however a transformation moodlet like Werewolf form and zombie and a bit complicated). But I was wondering if there are other ways as well. Getting a tan or face painting can add a CAS object through moodlet right? Maybe I can try that? I will try this out. In the mean time if you can think of something let me know thanks :lovestruc

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 21st May 2020 at 2:51 PM
Hey PuddingFace,
yo should be able to change outfits in the "OnAddition" method of your buff see Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.BuffSinged for reference

Also look at the Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.OutfitUtils class

the Simbuilder a method to add casparts so you would need to create a cas part from your Ring Resource Key add it and apply the new outfit
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2020 at 1:13 AM
I will get back to this in a week. And let you know what I have found.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 25th May 2020 at 8:39 AM
The werewolf buff or tragic clown is also a great reference to check out, in case you need anything more put in practice
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2020 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
The werewolf buff or tragic clown is also a great reference to check out, in case you need anything more put in practice

Yea but those two are unfortunately transformation buffs which are not easy to implement. I tried creating a zombie mod a while back and had a lot of trouble.

I will take a look at Vampire tweaker mod which adds red contact lens to thirsty vampires via a moodlet.