Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The real garage door. Set 4. White Ranch style

by Moon_Ez Posted 9th Jun 2005 at 11:46 AM - Updated 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:48 PM by Moon_Ez

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 12:18 PM
The requested URL /files/MTS2_71476_Moon_Ez_Moon_Ez_All_White_Tuscan_style.rar was not found on this server.

Double bah?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Soneen
The requested URL /files/MTS2_71476_Moon_Ez_Moon_Ez_All_White_Tuscan_style.rar was not found on this server.

Double bah?

I just tested to Dl and it worked fine now. Strange.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:55 PM
Working now!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 10:30 PM
can you please make one without the door handles on it? sorry if there is one if i missed it!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 3:47 AM
Default Great Work
Man! You have been so busy and all of your stuff is absolutely fantastic! Do you ever actually get any sleep??
Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 6:50 PM
great work I love all your stuff!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 3:57 AM
Moon_EZ...thanks a lot, your creations are hella cool.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 3:53 AM
does it open?
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:42 AM
Problem with files
Hi. I downloaded all the garage door sets and when I went to extract them with WinRAR I got this message: ! Moon_Ez Wall-Window-Door white Garage Door w Square windows.package: The file "Moon_Ez Wall-Window-Door white Garage Door w Square windows.package" header is corrupt
I got simular messages with all files, and when I went into the folder I extracted it to it was empty. Please advise!!
:confused:
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 5:58 PM Last edited by niol : 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:27 PM. Reason: more 2 say...
rachelm920,

just simply re-download it. Interruptions on an internet connection is normal and common, and sometimes corruption on files may result. It takes a few attempts to realise the problem may be on the original file itself.

Also, ensure the directory is not being too long. In this type of cases, move the file to the drive main directory to do the decompression, or shorten the file names before extraction. The tyranny OS company hasn't still added an algorithm to handle varied lengths of directories dependent on the individual cases yet, plus the "cleverly" ignorant Maxis put customisable user folder into several sub-directories down from the main directory that in turns limits the lengths of file names further. Maxis could have created a shortcut from the desktop to the user folder as a first subdirectory at the main drive directory to cut down the length limit, but it chose to do it worse. :werd:

Moon_Ez,

Nice garage doors you've made... they can it many different type of houes... "kuhl"... TY 4 ur sharin'....
Field Researcher
#12 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 10:40 PM
Yay Garage Doors!!!!
thanx
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 1:55 PM
Default help
sorry for posting in this thread but I didn't know where else... downloaded the garage dooors and all, I've also got wjhat I need to use them. But where can I find them in the game?? I've been searching and searching... Please anyone, give me a clue! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nadster
sorry for posting in this thread but I didn't know where else... downloaded the garage dooors and all, I've also got wjhat I need to use them. But where can I find them in the game?? I've been searching and searching... Please anyone, give me a clue! Thanks!!

If you have downloaded and installed Numenors WallWindow glass set V.2., they should be under windows and door in the build section. If they are not there try to download from both Numenor (LINK) and me once more. And remember to put all the files in your "downloads" folder.

Hope you get it right
Scholar
#15 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 3:43 PM
these are perfect Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 12:55 AM
Could ya make a zip?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Test Subject
THANKS POST