Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tina Armstrong -Update-

by thunderbreak Posted 10th Jun 2005 at 4:33 AM - Updated 16th Jun 2005 at 6:59 PM by thunderbreak

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:54 AM
Kool thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:46 AM
well we sure like them.,.....COOL
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:47 AM
SO PRETTY, the only complaints I would have are that I think the eyes may be too big, and I don't care for the hair. ^.^ It's still a nice job!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rikkulicious
SO PRETTY, the only complaints I would have are that I think the eyes may be too big, and I don't care for the hair. ^.^ It's still a nice job!!
Actually the eyes aren't as big as they seems, if you expand the screen shot and zoom in you'd notice it's only the eyeshadow, I shouldn't have made the lashes too big though. Looked fine in game, and I only noticed it after I took the shots.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 2:28 PM
Tina's Great. but i like to christina
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 2:40 PM Last edited by WarViking : 10th Jun 2005 at 2:47 PM.
Real awesome! Tina is my favorite from the DOA series. Thanks for sharing thunderbreak. If you ever have the time, do you think you could skin her original costume black shorts/top with silver jacket/boots outfit? I'll try and attach a pic.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 2:49 PM Last edited by FF9ZidaneGal : 10th Jun 2005 at 2:52 PM.
I don't know as to what Anime, Game, or Manga you are talking about, but the Sim is GREAT! Thank you, Thunder! I love her hair and the blue shirt rocks! This is another download that I MUST get! I have to go back and get Thunder's Zelda creation. Good job, Thunder! :sink:

-Zidane
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WarViking
Real awesome! Tina is my favorite from the DOA series. Thanks for sharing thunderbreak. If you ever have the time, do you think you could skin her original costume black shorts/top with silver jacket/boots outfit? I'll try and attach a pic.
I wanted to do that costume too, but the jacket and boots are pretty diffcult, so I think I'll wait around for a while for new meshes or something.

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnthonyShelton
Tina's Great. but i like to christina
I like Christie too, but her Snake Fist looks so akward, and Tecmo did horrible job designing her costumes :mad:

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:45 PM
finly you pot in a zip i love your sims man. can you plz pot your hony sim in a zip so that i can dolond it thak you. i had and idea for a sim.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iman77
finly you pot in a zip i love your sims man. can you plz pot your hony sim in a zip so that i can dolond it thak you. i had and idea for a sim.
Alright man, I'll update the upload. Check back tonight.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 7:02 PM
your the coolest prson that i know.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iman77
your the coolest prson that i know.
Thanks bro!

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 9:07 PM
ok first of all.... no offense but you always use that same face and eyes and they kind of scare me so if you mind you can change your self a bit and make your sims better, but pretty good clothes mind if i borrow them?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 10:36 PM
there were NO cat ears! why
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eileen_hiew
ok first of all.... no offense but you always use that same face and eyes and they kind of scare me so if you mind you can change your self a bit and make your sims better, but pretty good clothes mind if i borrow them?
First of all, I'm sorry if my Sims aren't living up to your expectation. You know, with the amount of Sim characters I pump out, there's obviously gonna be some similarities between some of them. And second of all, what do you want to borrow my work for?

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thegreatwolfgirl
there were NO cat ears! why
I'd probably have to make another version of her at some point, I'll make the cat costume from DoA2 then.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 7:19 AM
Great work! But Thunder, about your comment on her having everything but being a ****, I think most people that "have it all" act that way, whether it's in front of the camera or "behind the scenes".
Field Researcher
#20 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 7:23 AM
Nice
Thanx
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Garou
Great work! But Thunder, about your comment on her having everything but being a ****, I think most people that "have it all" act that way, whether it's in front of the camera or "behind the scenes".
Yup, materialism does funny things to people.

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#22 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 12:16 AM
wow your Tina looks awesome, her eyebrows are a little bit too thick, but maybe that's your style.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
wow your Tina looks awesome, her eyebrows are a little bit too thick, but maybe that's your style.
I agree with you, I can't help but following my old habbit. I think I should be more careful.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Actually the eyes aren't as big as they seems, if you expand the screen shot and zoom in you'd notice it's only the eyeshadow, I shouldn't have made the lashes too big though. Looked fine in game, and I only noticed it after I took the shots.

Ah, I see your point, I downloaded it and you're right. ^.^; I think it also seemed big to me because the eyes were pretty wide, uhh, not the eyes but the pupil eye color area thing....ah, forget what it's called. I'm definitely gonna use this Sim in my game! ^.^
Instructor
#25 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eileen_hiew

Where R your creations?? Huh?? :Slap: TB puts a lot of work into his creations, and I do not see how he uses the same face. Anime characters look almost alike anyway, and thats how keeps their look. Anime!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Page 1 of 2